Relax or Work

Quick Reminder:

Kakashi = Nochi

Utsu = Sasuke

Pia = Naruto

Tori = Sakura

~ ~ ~

Kakashi/ Nochi Pov.

Pia was terrified to say the least as the young boy, Haku, led us to the stairs and we watched as Tori left us. Utsu kind of hid behind Pia a little as we passed by large monster looking things. Is this where Zen travels to twice a year? How awful. Why would he want to be here.

"So, Nochi." Haku started. "You will be keeping an eye on Pia and Utsu. You all will be staying here for a week. Girls are the ones who work in the bath house, and I'm sure nobody will let you work with them. So you can meet up with Tori once you eat." Haku sounded so much older than he was. Was he like Zen? Something that was powerful, but not human? Haku was Zen's younger brother though, of course.

"Haku-"

"Master Haku, when we are around people, if you would." Haku said and I corrected myself.

"Master Haku, Where are we?" I asked.

"You mean you don't know? I thought Zen would have told you." Me, Pia and Utsu shook our heads.

"This is the Bath House."

"We know this is a bath house, but where are we? How far is this from Konohagakure?" I asked.

"Konohagaku-what? I'm sorry. I've never heard of such a place, but since you are a part of Zen's era, I would have to think you don't realize that you're in the Spirit World." Haku spoke.

"Spirit World?! What? No way!" Pia yelled.

"Zen must really like you, if he didn't say anything about it." Haku mumbled and said no more. We all glanced at the seemingly 12 year old boy silently, but he didn't continue.

"So all those weird things, are Spirits?" Utsu asked somewhat shocked.

"Yes, every being here, except Sen, and you four humans, are spirits." Haku replied.

"Then, you're-" Pia looked shocked.

"I am a spirit, yes. I can't remember my name, but I know I'm a powerful spirit." Haku intruppted.

"What about Zen?! And that other lady!" Haku nodded once again.

"Spirits." I clenched my fist. How could Zen not tell me? Tell the Hokage? Tell anybody.

"What kind of Spirit are you and Zen and that lady, then?! If you guys look.. look like a person!" Pia looked 300% done.

"We are powerful enough to choose our own forms, unlike the many others here who have their own forms chosen for them and must build up power for it- to change." Haku began. "Zen is a river spirit. The Naka River Spirit." Haku nodded as he looked thoughtful. "And Kikoenai, the lady you all refer to, is some kind of Mountian Spirit from your time aswell." 

"Wait! Zen is a river spirit?!" Pia continued yelling. Utsu punched his head down with a soft bonk.

"Shut up, dobe, you're being loud."

"We need to speak to Zen." I told Haku, he looked at me for a moment and seemed to smile a bit. He led us into a seemingly empty room.

"Master Haku! What is the meaning of these humans?!" A weird looking man yelled and pointed at us.

"They will be staying here for the week. They are Zen's human servants, and you will treat them with respect as your peers. It will only be a week." Haku spoke giving it a stern look.