6. just you {Seungjin}

Plot: Seungmin and Hyunjins relationship isn't so perfect. But they somehow always end up running back to one another.

This will be in a diary entry format.

____________

??? pov

270121 Dear Diary,

I've never written one of these before. But I thought I should for this situation. You see, i am a couple councilor and recently I got an interesting case. But this one was different, they were my friends. I had known that they were having problems, but I didn't think that it would go this far. I might as well start from the beginning. It's was July of 2017, They had been best friends since primary school around this time they started to develop feelings. At this point xxx had fallen for --- but --- couldn't return those feeling just yet. xxx said that they would wait for --- and so they did. About 4 months later, --- finally confessed to xxx that they had feelings. At first xxx didn't believe it but after about a week they finally believed it and then a beautiful relationship bloomed. But they had no idea of what was coming. A few months past and all is great, but then the first incident happens --- cheats on xxx for the first time. You see xxx is a very forgiving person, at first they were very heart broken but after about 5 minutes xxx forgave --- but gave --- a warning. --- didn't listen and it happened again. This time xxx never found out, they still don't know to this day, and I am no snitch. This is the second time --- cheated. Now I don't have much time to write this entry but I will write more so I don't leave you on a cliff hanger. I just want to clarify that they're relationship is fixed now and I still have to ask them if I can reveal names and/or genders. This concludes this entry and I will see you tomorrow!

Xx, CB97

280121 Dear Diary,

Hello again, yesterday I told you that I decided not to reveal there identities, but I did contact them just incase and they have decided that they are perfectly fine with they're names and genders being revealed as this is a case that has now closed and is growing older. This case closed in late October of 2019, yes it went on for three years. Now I will introduce you to the couple. xxx is Hwang Seungmin, or back then it was Kim Seungmin and --- was Hwang Hyunjin. So now we can continue this story. As I said, Hyunjin had cheated a second time. Seungmin didn't find out for about 2 years, I have to correct myself, last entry I said he never knew, turns out he did, but I won't go into details. After Hyunjin cheated for the second time, he developed a drinking problem. Seungmin would often find him passed out on the couch after drinking. That was the first time Seungmin ever came to me for help. From first glance you wouldn't have guessed he was heart broken, but I could tell, he had a certain look in his eyes. We talked it out and he went back home. The next day he came back but this time he was balling his eyes out. I remember him telling me that Hyunjin cheated on him again and that he also said that they should take a break. I could tell that Seungmin still loved Hyunjin and didn't want to let go, so I suggested that the two should stay in touch and see where that takes them, Hyunjin agreed and the plan went ahead, though about a week later, Hyunjin came to me. He had a confession. He said to me that he had fallen in love with another, that person does not want to be named, so let's call them..... Ruby. Now I have contacted Ruby and asked her about this and she agreed to speak. While speaking with her I noticed that her hands never stopped shaking (a/n why is this me) at this point I knew that it wasn't her fault, she didn't love Hyunjin, she was happily married. Now Hyunjin didn't know this so he kept trying. While this was all happening Seungmin had attempted the unlife. Hyunjin never knew this, he was to busy trying to get Ruby. Now Ruby also mentioned that she had worked with Seungmin before and did notice that he kept talking about a lover but never knew it was Hyunjin. Soon enough Hyunjin gave up, he came to visit me once again. He confessed that he still had feelings for Seungmin. So the next day I called them both in and that's when I had officially opened that case. I still remember the look on their faces when they saw each other. They had the look of longingness and sadness and love. Though, neither of them showed those emotions. It was a very awkward session, well for them I'm prosume. For me, it was entertaining, seeing lovers quorral over the smallest things. At this time, the biggest thing they would agree about was Hyunjins drinking problem. I also remember when Seungmin burst of in tears because Hyunjin said he didn't think he could get over it. This is getting fairly long, I shall it it here. See you soon!

Xx, CB97

290121 Dear Diary,

Hello once again, I have a feeling this may be the last entry for this case, but I'll be back in later times (😏). Back to the case. Seungmin would always come running back to me whenever he finds out that Hyunjin had had fun with another. He just wanted his old Hyunjin back, the one he fell in love with. The one that use to take him on cute picnic dates and posted cute pictures about him. I seemed to notice that Seungmins mental health started to go downhill from there. I saw him dive deeper into depression. I tried my hardest to help him but I knew there was only one person that could help him, Hyunjin. But you see Hyunjin was in Australia with another. Seungmin didn't know this. So I had to stall the want, the need for him to see Hyunjin. As the days past he got weirder. It was almost like he craved Hyunjin. It seemed Hyunjin was the same because I remember getting a call from him on the night of the 4th of December. He was having a panic attack. It had finally hit him that he had done so many things bad to Seungmin. So, he began to drink again. This lead him to be hospitalized many times. Then finally he came back to Korea. The day he came back I was informed that Seungmin almost succeeded him commiting the unlife. I rushed to the hospital. I wasn't surprised I saw Hyunjin there, I had a chat with him and found out that he had a worse drinking problem and that he had realised everything he did to Seungmin was wrong, and he came to apologize. As soon as he walked fhnd tooods qroom ds......ERROR ENTRY CAN'T LOAD. DO YOU WISH TO REFRESH?

YES OR NO

YES HAS BEEN SELECTED. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CB97. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE VISIT WWW.CB97QUESTIONS.COM.AU.THE REFRESHING SHOULD START SOON.

REFRESHING.....

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

He kissed him.
ERROR 8492, PLEASE STOP REFRESHING THE PAGE.

REFRESHING.....

Seungmin rejected it
ERROR 9303, PLEASE STOP REFRESHING THE PAGE.

REFRESHING.....

Seungmin cried.
ERROR 10483, PLEASE STOP REFRESHING THE PAGE.

Refreshing.......

ERROR, YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED OFF THIS WEBSITE.