5. help me {Changin}

Plot: Yang Jeongin is the quiet, nice, kid everyone loves, whereas Seo Changbin is a schizophrenic, he is currently in a mental hospital.this may seem like the work you may live in but in this world something is different. Soulmates are real. One day, Jeongin visits his brother, they are eating together and then someone walks in and his world slows down. Literally.

!WARNING!FLUFF, SELF HARM!
This hurt me to write, it is very hard for me to stay in past tense so please forgive me if it is suddenly in present tense.

Third person pov

Soulmates...? What are they?

You see, soulmates are the one person who you are connected to immediately at birth. When you see your soulmate for the first time, it's like time stops....because it does.

Jeongin smiled, he loved to listen to his grandma speak about soulmates, of course, he hadn't met his yet. His grandma also says that when your soulmate gets hurt, you feel it, but it depends on how far away you are.

Meanwhile~ (!!minor self harm, please scroll if squimish!!)

Changbin cried out. No-one was there. No-one answered. He was all alone. Nobody cared. He started to scream and scream, shaking his head and covering his ears, the voices, they were to loud. He heard the bolted down slid open. "ON YOUR KNEES" he wanted to follow the order but the voices, that controlled him, had a different idea.

'changbin' looked around and spotted a small rusty nail. He chuckled. The guards looked at him in confusion but didn't take any chances. "If this stupid boy doesn't let me take over, I'll have to do it myself" 'Changbin' lounged at the nail and held it up high. He held his other arm out and positioned the nail to the middle of his wrists.

The guards seemed to notice and started to run forward. But they got there to late. 'changbin' had plunged the nail into his veins. Real Changbin let out a cry of pain. He began to overpower the voice and began to come back to his normal self.

He dropped to the floor, tears falling down his pale cheeks, "I'm so sorry.." he muttered. The guards walk towards him, looking at him with sadness, they felt bad for the boy. "Hey changbin it's me, Bang Chan, do you remember me?" One guard says. Changbins ears perk up and then his eyes lock onto a tall and slim male. "C-channie..?" Chan smiled at the nickname, he bent down "may I treat it?" Meaning the arm. Changbin slowly nodded and pushed his arm toward Chan.

Chan gently took his arm and began to work on Changbins wound. "How have you been, bin?" Changbin looked up and saw Chan was smiling at him. He gave a weak smile "I'm doing better, but if this keeps up, Im not sure if I will make it" Chan dusted his hands off and sat next to Changbin. "Well, I think there's a solution" this caught Changbins full attention, Chan chuckled "all you have to do is meet your soulmate, easy" Changbin shook his head and smiled "just because you met your soulmate on your first day, doesn't mean it's easy" Chan laughed and patted Changbins back. "Well I wish you well, and keep that bastard out" he stood up and headed for the door "No promises!!" Changbin yelled, Chan turned around and smiled, softly. "Also, lunch is ready!" Changbin sprung up and ran past Chan.

Back to Jeongin~

Jeongin waved goodbye to his grandma and started his journey to visit his brother. "Seoul...mental.... hospital?" A sudden chill ran down his spine. "Gosh, even the name gives me the chills" he laughed it off and began to skip his way there.

Normal~

Jeongin finally got the front door open, after so many tries. When he reached the front desk he began to pant. The desk lady chuckled "they're a bit of a pain" Jeongin nodded and smiled. The desk lady smiled back "so, who we seeing today?" "Yang Jisung, my older brother" The desk lady's smile brightened at the name 'Jisung' "hes a lovely one, oh and he's gotten himself a lover~" Jeongin laughed at her sing song voice. "Here's your pass, you may go through, I'm assuming you've been here before" Jeongin nodded "good, so screaming doesn't fase you?" He shook his head, the desk lady smiled and pointed to the doors. "Have a good time, say hi to Jisung for me, my name's Jiu, he'll know" Jeongin waved goodbye and started to walk through the definately not quiet halls.

He was pretty use to this though, seeing as he visits his brother alot. This time he was more excited, his brother had gotten a girlfriend.
(sweety-are you sure it's a girl)

He reached his brothers room and saw that the door was already open. He looked in the room to see it was empty. Suddenly there was a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and turned around.

"CHAN!" Jeongin hugged the older tightly. Chan patted Jeongin head"hey, kid, it's lunch time so Jisung will be in the cafeteria" Jeongin let go and ran towards the cafeteria, leaving a smiling Chan behind.

Jeongin skipped along the hallways, humming a delightful tune. Soon he reached the cafeteria. He looked around and spotted his brother sitting on someone's lap.

Jisung seemed to notice that Jeongin was there and he turned around and waved. Jeongin smiled and walked over, but stopped when he heard the door open. He turned around and saw Chan and a couple other guards. He was about to turn back around when he felt a tingle jolt through his body.

A patient walked through the door and looked up at Jeongin. Both of them locked eyes and Jeongin gasped.

Jeongin pov

My world had stopped? Why is no one moving?

"That would be because your my soulmate" a raspy voice said, seeming to answer my questions. I looked back up at him. I flinch, when seeing that he is really close to my face. "hi" I manage to squeak out. He chuckles. Gosh I love that.

Third person pov

Jeongin shyly smiled. "H-how do we get out of this?" Changbin smiled "we kiss" Jeongin started choking on nothing. "W-what?" Changbin smirked and leant down (changbin is taller in this FF ok) "do you want see Jisung?" Jeongin nodded "then" Changbin tapped his lips and started to lean towards Jeongin. Jeongin took a deep breath, closed his eyes then leant forward as well.

As soon as their lips met, a spark was sent through their bodies. Changbin wrapped his arms around Jeongins waist while Jeongin wrapped his arms around the olders neck.

The two were to out of it to notice that time was back to normal and a certain guard was walking up to them. Chan laughed "alright guys that enough, time is back to normal"

The two pulled away and blushed. Jeongin looked at Jisung and smiled widely, but his face got turned back around, so he could face his soulmate. "I promise I'll get out of here soon and I'll come visit you, ok?" Changbin said with adoration. Jeongin gave him his gummy smile and nodded. Changbin cooed and pecked his cheek. He pushed him towards Jisung "now go see your brother, I'm sure you've missed him" Jeongin smiled again, his soulmate caressed his cheek and then he ran towards Jisung.

Jeongin sat at the table with Jisung and his lover. Jisung went over and hugged him, Jeongin returning the hug. "I missed you" Jisung chuckled "I missed you more, oh and this is Minho, my boyfriend" The two let go and Jeongin looked at Minho, who was scared shitless. Jeongin smiled, which made Minho feel ten times better.

"So have you two do the naughty-" "JEONGIN!" "sorry!!" "But yes we have" "WHAT!?"

_____________________

1325 WORDS

I think this story doesn't really need to be edited but if you see any place that could've used better wording please let me know!!

The only thing I really changed was the title and this part here. I have alot of stories in drafts I'm just rewriting them :)

Anyways I'm getting a new phone tomorrow, yUh. Anyways I'll probably be updating more since I'm in lockdown :/ but yeah