Side story

So it's a couple years later, and both Atsumu and Osamu have moved in together. Their parents didn't think it was weird as they have always been close even when they were bickering, and their parents thought that it would be good for them to stay together. 

Osamu has been really busy and stressed with work lately since it's nearing summer time and work gets busy around then. Atsumu noticed and decided to surprise him with a little getaway.

Atsumu: Uhm samu?

Osamu: Huh? Oh tsumu. What's up?

Atsumu: Nothing, it's just that lately you've been looking tired and I'd thought that maybe we could have a little getaway to relax. Specially since we haven't really spent much time together recently. 

Osamu: Hmm did ya miss me~? Hehe~

Atsumu: Ughh su samu, do you wanna go or not?

Osamu: Sure I don't mind, I've been busy so this would be nice. 

Atsumu: Great! It's this weekend so don't forget!

Osamu: Haha ofc I won't, if anyone, it'll be you who forgets.

Atsumu: What- no I won't!

Osamu: hahaha.

They arrive at the Villa they'll be staying at for the weekend.

Atsumu: Ahhh it's so pretty and niceee!

Osamu: Mhmm you're right, it's gorgeous.

Atsumu: It was nice of Kita-san for letting us stay at his parents' Villa.

Osamu: Yeah it really was.

Atsumu: Oh right! We should unpack and then go out and explore the area a bit. I hear there's a really pretty ocean nearby. We should check it out before it gets dark.

Osamu: Sure thing let's eat dinner then we'll go to see the sunset.

Atsumu: Okay!

They finish eating dinner and are now walking across the sand

Osamu:

Atsumu:

Osamu:

Atsumu:

Osamu: