Extra short story.

It was a rainy day and Atsumu was at home wondering when Osamu would be home from work. Osamu had to do overwork tonight and would be back late, so he told atsumu not to stay up for him and go to bed. Of course, being Atsumu he decided to stay up and wait for his husband to come home. He hadn't seen him since yesterday, because Atsumu slept in as always, and now he was coming home late. So he was excited to see his husband after a long day of work. Atsumu worked from home most of the time and would sometimes go for meetings but for the most part it was at home. Atsumu looked at the clock and realized that it was already 11 pm and Osamu still wasn't home, he looked out the window to see if he was coming when he realised that it was pouring rain; really heavily. It was just rushing down and it was too dangerous to drive or to take any public transport. He got worried for Osamu since he wouldn't be able to come home safely so he decided to call him. 

"Hello?", "Oh Atsumu, why are you calling me? I told you to go to bed.", "I couldn't sleep, I was waiting for you to come home then I realized that it was raining so I was wondering when and how you were coming home. Are you going to be alright? Should I come get you?" Atsumu was really worried because there was no way he'd be able to get home now, the last train had already gone and it was raining too much to be able to drive safely, it was also too windy and rainy that if they went out there with an umbrella it'd just fly away. The rain and wind was just too strong. "I'm fine babe, you should get to bed you must be tired, I'll just wait for the rain to calm down and then I'll come home. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, okay?", " You know I can't sleep without you, I don't want to sleep alone. And I'm not tired. I think I'm going to come to you." "No no no, listen Atsumu, if you come out to get me in this weather you'll get sick. And I don't want you to get sick because if you get sick then you're not going to get any kisses. So don't come get me, I'm sure the rain will calm down soon. If you can't sleep then how about we talk until you fall asleep, okay?", " Ok...".

Osamu and Atsumu talk for about an hour and Atsumu fell asleep because he was tired and hearing his lover's voice soothed him to sleep. 

It's been two hours now and the rain just doesn't seem to want to stop. Osamu decides to just run for it and hope he doesn't get blown away. He misses his adorable husband and wants to see him, so he just runs and runs even though he was soaked and was probably going to get sick he still ran. He left his work bag at work so that it wouldn't get wet. After about 20 minutes of running and almost slipping 3 times, he got home. He takes of his shoes and clothes at the entrance since he didn't want the house to get wet, so he takes them off and decides to go take a shower.

Astumu woke up to the noise of water splashing, wondering what it is, he walks to the bathroom in his half awake, half asleep state to see Osamu there showering. He's confused as to why he's showering in the middle of the night when he realizes that he came here in the rain. 

"Why did you come home in the rain? You should have just waited for the rain to subside and then come. Or you could've just slept at work and come in the morning." "I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted to see my beautiful husband and I just couldn't wait any longer so I came to see you. I didn't mean to wake you up, but since you're up already why not come take a shower with me? Hmm?" Osamu smirked, teasing Atsumu a little bit but also 90% serious. "Fine, I'll join you. I was feeling a little sweaty anyways.", "Haha okay, come here".

...

"Ahh that was an amazing showerrr!" Osamu jumps onto the bed and just melts into the covers. He was exhausted from running and getting soaked so this hot shower and bath was just what he needed. He gets into the duvets and pat's on the empty space, signaling to Atsumu to come over. Atsumu smiles at him adoringly and jumps into the bed and hugs him. "Mmm you smell so good. We use the same body wash but you smell so nice." They're both lying down on the bed with Atsumu's arms around his back. Hearing what Atsumu said, Osamu wraps one of his arm around his neck/head and the other on his waist. "You smell great too babe, even when you're all sweaty and gross you smell amazing to me." "Heyy! What's that supposed to mean!?! Haha." Atsumu smiled from ear to ear hearing this compliment from his husband. Osamu was just happy seeing Atsumu smile. He kisses his forehead, and then his cheeks, then his nose and finally his lips. Just a soft little peck. With this they both fell asleep cuddling each other and smiling.