[8]

Fast forward, it's now lunch break and we are on the canteen eating. I was still with this two, I was seating next to Daniel while Cross was on sitting on the opposite side of me. He was just staring at nothing in particular. I think he's seeing something that we can't see. Iit was giving me the creeps. 

"What happened to him? He was like that almost half an hour had passed" Daniel whispers on my ear. 

"Ask him youself" I pushed him. I was still eating and I don't like being disturbed. It would be annoying. 

"Hey Cross? What's wrong you seemed agitated?" Daniel inquires out of curiosity and a hint of concern. . Cross said the exact thing he told me when we were in the car, emphasizing how stupid the intruder was. I facepalmed at this. 

"Serriously? Someone broke in your house last night?" Daniel asks in a shocked voice. I just didn't mind them and continued munching on my food, eyeing the untouched burger on Cross' tray. Why does his looks much appetizing?

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Cross shot half irritated. 

"Well, no" Daniel replies letting out a nervous laugh. He looked he don't want to cross his line.   Cross then continued what he was doing, his brow creasing this time. 

"Could you stop that even for a moment? You look stupid" I stated looking at Cross. She just glanced on my way with a glare and continued to what he was doing. This jerk. I was about to say something when a negative presence suddenly arrived, she also goes by the name Nicky, I had just knew that a couple of moments ago. She was wearing this panty, I mean uniform. Gosh, I couldn't even tell the difference considering how short it was. 

"Hey baby" she says seductively sitting beside Cross. Cross didn't even acknowledge there. She flipped her hair trying to get his attention but to no avail. I couldn't stop myself so I accidentally laughed. Come on , that was funny for me.

"Why are you laughing?" Nicky snapped at me. I tried to purse my lips from laughing again. 

"I'm laughing because I saw something funny, obviously" I casually answered. This got Cross attention and he looked at he both of us. 

"How dare you talk back to me that way!"  Spoiled brat.

"You asked a question so I naturally answered, stupid" I rolled my eyes and continued to eat.

"You brat!"  She smacked the fries that was on my tray, the tray made a loud sound as it hit the floor. And my precious food fell in slow motion as if looking at me like I had disappointed them. No!

I shot up my seat and glared daggers at her. She slowly rose from her own seat still smirking as her two minions laughed in the background. The nerve of this woman.

"Oh someone's angry? What are you gonna

I didn't let her finish as I punched her straight in the face. She quickly loose her conciousness and slumped on the ground with a thhud. The canteen grew silent and I can hear their collective gasps. 

"Get her out of my sight" I ordered her two minions. They  quickly recovered from their schock and grabbed Nikki like a rescue team.  The canteen was still eerily silent and everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows. Like the magic was turned off, they quickly went back to what they were doing still eyeing me warily and some looking at me like I'm their favorite idol. I sat back on my seat and drank some water.  My appetite was gone. 

"What the heck. You just punched Nicky straight in the face! I can't belive this!" Daniel almost shouted with his mouth hanging open. 

"Here's a tip darling, don't mess with my food" I say like I was some sort of philosopher and tapped her shoulder. Even Cross was staring at e with this weird look. Gosh, I just can't read him. 

"Take a picture, It'll last longer" it was my turn to tease him. He didn't saw that coming. 

"And she got the ego the size of the world" rinig kong bulong niya. I hear him murmur underneath his breath. 

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and he didn't mind me. He suddenly got up from his seat.

"Where are you going?" I ask curiously. Wow, Misaki since when was it your business to know his whereabouts. It's for your mission, I reminded myself. 

"CR. wanna go with me?" He gave me a blank stare.

"Ew. Just go" I shooed him with my hands as I knew my cheeks were now burning.  Was he serious? Cross then walks away and I watched his figure went out of my sight and was replaced by a lanky boy who looks like he was about to piss on his pants. He wore this glasses that was nearly covering his face. He looks like he wanted to say something but don't have the courage to do so. 

"What do you want?" I ask trying to initiate a conversation, he clearly couldn't speak first. 

"Um, t-the...principal w-wants to see y-you" He stutters almost whispering. I rolled my eyes, that sore loser probably reported me to the principal. Wow, she's on his wits end. 

"Okay, thank you" I say shortly, his eyes widens probably shocked I thanked him. I was nice to those who did nothing bad to me. I got up from my seat. 

"I'll show you the way, Diana" Daniel presented and I nodded. 

We walked through the hallway and went to the highest floor. When we reached the principal's office as stated on the carved piece of wood displayed on the door.

"Thanks for taking me here but I can handle myself from this point" I stated as I faced Daniel. 

"Are you sure?" He pressed, clearly concerned. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I'm sure I'm no little girl" I say laughing it off. Besides it wasn't my first time to go on a principal's office, I dumped a bucket full of ice water on a boy who was making fun of me when I was on third grade. And I landed a flying kick on this same boy on the fourth grade because he lifted my skirt. 

"Well, okay , see you later" he waved at me still a hint of doubt on his face. I waved back and bravely entered the said room. I could clearly hear Nicky with her high-pitched voice rambling nonsense. And I wasn't right, Nicky was full on rapping about how I ruined her image and how disrespectful I was on who I assume was the principal who was in her mid-forties and sitting on her chair. I could tell she was on the verge of rolling her eyes at Nicky. Nicky noticed me and glared like she's gonna pounce at me any second from now.I could clearly say the bluish bruise on his left eye, where I had punched her. I smirked, wow it suits her than any eyeshadow I saw on her. 

"Oh you missed me already?" I taunted and he was about to pounce when the principal spoke up.

"Calm down, miss Velasquez"

The principal then signaled for me to seat as well as Nicky and we complied. She has this authorative energy around her that you don't want to mess with. 

"So, tell me what happened" saad niya sa amin.

"She freaking punched me! That's what happened! She's a psycho that should be taken out of this school!" 

I simply rolled my eyes at what Nicky said.

"Is that true, miss

"Diana. Diana Wilson" i inform her. 

"Okay miss Diana. Is that true?"

"Well, yes. But because she acted like a spoiled brat  and smacked my food two times already. She was being disrespectful" I reason out. 

"Oh ,Miss Velasquez you started it and this is not the first time that someone complained at you acting all mighty here. I'll let this go but next time you both get into something like this. Also, you Miss Diana although she started here, I still don't tolerate this kind of behavior. I'll tell both of your parents" she preached. We both nodded simultaneously. That will be a problem if they ever get to that.

"Now that it's settled. I'll be going now" I say and nodded at the principal who didn't seem to mind and nodded back at me with a hint of smile at the corner of her lips. 

"This is not over" Nicky threatened, whispering close to me.

"Whatever" I flipped my hair and walked away. Geez, she just couldn't get enough of me.