Chapter 15

Flashback
"So how are you. You got hit really hard." Harley asked touching ivy's cheek gently. Ivy shrugged "It was just a hit I am fine." She said tending to her plants "How are you?" She asked. Harley sat Down on the bed "I'm fine." She said. "That seems unlikely." Ivy said. Harley looked up at her "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked. Ivy shrugged "You do not seem fine." Ivy said. "We were fighting my ex." Harley said. Ivy looked up "The one that hurt you?" She asked. Harley nodded "You should have told me I would have killed him." Ivy said. Harley sighed and stood up "No. he could have hurt you. And if anyone is gonna kill him I want it to be me." Harley said. Ivy nodded "Then why haven't you done it?" Ivy asked "He will cheat. Toxins posions you name it." She said. Ivy looked up and grabbed something out of her desk "I have been testing this. Try it." She said Handing her the test tube. "Ok." She drank it. "oh god that's tangy." She said. Ivy nodded "So what does this do?" She asked as she sat down on the bed "you know how my lips are poisonous and anyone I kiss can kill people." Ivy said. Harley nodded. Ivy ran her fingers through Harleys hair and kissed her deeply. Harleys eyes widened. Ivy pulled back and wiped her mouth "Are you trying to kill me?!" Harley said. Harley put her head in her hands trying to hide the very obvious blush that was on her cheeks "You aren't dying. You can no longer be poisoned." Ivy said. Harley nodded slowly. "I feel something." She said holding her stomach. Ivys eyes widened and she gave her another test tube. Harley drank it quickly "Here quick kiss me again to see if it worked." Harley said. Ivy kissed her again. Harley wrapped her arms around ivy. "Ivy come here." Kate said through the door. Ivy pulled back "Did it work?" Ivy asked "Yea." Harley said smiling a bit. Ivy smiled and walked out the door.