Chapter 17

She woke up and turned around. No ivy. She sighed and grabbed Ivys pillow. She rested her head on it. Every morning Ivy would make a heart with her hands at her. She's cheesy like that. She looked at the flower on the table and it started to move. She sat up and grabbed it. The leaves moved and made a heart. She smiled and kissed the flower lightly. "Hey Harley." Kate said opening the door "Hiya Kate." She said. Kate sat on the bed. "I think we should talk about something." She said. Harley nodded "What about?" She asked. Kate grabbed a book "Your wedding." She said. Harley smiled and took the book. It had pictures of Kates wedding "Now I want this wedding to be perfect. For y'all y'all deserve it." Kate said. Harley smiled "Any ideas?" Harley asked. Kate nodded and turned the page "I was thinking Ivy could wear a suit. Like a dark green one. And you could wear a black dress. The colors could be green and black." Kate said. Harley nodded fast "Thats a really good idea." Harley said. Kara burst through the door. "Harley!"she said. Kate and Harley jumped "Yea?" She asked. Kara sighed "You have two visitors." She said. Harley nodded and went outside. "Who are you?" She asked. The two men turned around. Tears filled Harleys eyes. "Dad? Barry?" She said dropping her bat "Harley." Her dad said. Burst into tears and crashed into Harleys arms. "How? I thought you were killed?" She said hugging him tightly. "We got away. We thought you died along with your mom and Frankie." Her dad said hugging her "I thought I lost y'all forever." She said. "You have to meet the crew! And y'all are obviously invited to my wedding. We have so much to catch up on." Harley said. Barry gasped "Wedding?" Her dad said. He smiled "Who is the lucky guy or girl?" Barry asked "Oh you are gonna love her guys. She's away right now but she'll be back tomorrow." Harley said wiping her tears "We will love her pumpkin." He said kissing her head. "We can't stay long we are looking for someone. But we will be back." Her dad said. Harley looked up "Who?" She asked "The person who killed Frankie and your mother." He said. Harleys heart dropped. "Don't worry she's dead." She said. Barry sighed "Thank god." He said. Her dad patted her back "that's good." He said hugging her. Harley sighed.