Chapter 12

"Are they gone?" Ivy asked. Harley smiled "Yeah." She said. Ivy kissed her hand "Well then. I didn't lose my memory. I pretended to. So they didn't torture me for info. I mean the tortured me anyway." Ivy said. Harley sighed "Good job kid." Kate said. Ivy looked away from her "Are the blackouts still happening?" Harley asked. Ivy shook her head "They took the chip out." She said. Harley smiled "I'm not letting you out of my sight again." Harley said. Ivy smiled. "I missed you." Ivy said. Harley kissed her softly "Are you ok ivy? Do you need medical attention?" Kara asked. Ivy looked down "Nah. It's just some bruises and all the cuts are doing fine." Ivy said. "I'm sorry kid." Kate said grabbing her hand. Ivy looked away and pulled her hand away. Kate sighed and started to tear up "Kid please. I am so sorry for what I did I was angry I thought you hurt Maggie." Kate said. Ivy shook her head "Fuck. You." Ivy said. Harley was quite surprised. Kara sighed. Kate stood up "Fine." She said walking away. Harley held her tightly "Let's get you fixed up." Harley said. Ivy nodded and stood up. "Oh shit!" Kara said pointing at Ivys neck. It was bruised badly. All of her was bruised badly "Oh my god." Harley said tearing up "What?"  Ivy asked starting to get worried "Baby." Harley said putting her hand in her neck gently "How?" She asked. Ivy sighed "They put a chain around my neck like a dog. But it's fine." She said. Harley scoffed "How is this fine?!" She yelled. Ivy sighed "How was any of this fine Pamela?!" Harley said grabbing her arm and turning it a bit to revel all the needle marks "What about this says fine?!" She said. "Baby it's ok." Ivy said. Harley scoffed again "No it's not!" She yelled. She pulled up Ivys shirt a bit to show bruises "How is that ok?!" She yelled "How is any of this ok?!" She yelled as tears streamed down her cheeks "Harley. Why don't you do take a cool down. Go walk around or something?" Kara said putting her hand on Harleys shoulder "I'm not leaving her." She said. Kara sighed "You are probably stressing her out." Kara said. Harley sighed and nodded. She went and placed a loving kiss on Ivys head "I'll be back." She said kissing her head once more. She walked out. Kara sighed and sat down "So how was your day?" Kara asked awkwardly. Ivy chuckled "It was fine." She said. "Where'd ya get that?" She asked pointing to the scar on her right arm "Um knife." She said. Kara nodded "What about that?" She said pointing to her other arm "Needle." She said. Kara nodded. "How bout that one?" She asked pouting to her wrist "Crowbar." Ivy said. Kara sighed "I'm sorry." Kara said. Ivy shrugged "Why?" Ivy asked "I should have stayed. She wouldn't have beat you with a crowbar if I stayed." Kara said looking down "Don't be sorry. It's ok. You are the sweetest person I have met. How are you and Lena?" She asked. Kara smiled "ShEs doing amazing." She said. Ivy smiled. Ivy yawned "You tired?" Kara asked. Ivy nodded. Kara hugged ivy before leaving. Ivy Went to her room and laid on the bed. She took a deep breath before closing her eyes. She smiled.