"Right now"

Maryse woke up. She open her eyes and suddenly realized this isn't her bathroom. She looked around and saw a room with a five couches.

She looked at the first couch, when were sitting Magnus Bane, Raphael Santiago, Ragnor Fell and... What was her name? Catarina. Catarina Loss. Why they kidnapped her? She was confused.

She looked at the second couch and she saw her kids. Alec, Jace, Izzy and Max. Thank Angel, they were safe. Izzy saw her mother is awake and jumped. "Mum, you're okay?" she asked.

Maryse sat on the couch, where she was laying and said "Yes, I'm fine, Izzy. What are we doing here?"

"I don't know, mum, there was a girl who said she was going to show us our future," said Jace.

"Maryse? Is that you?" asked familiar voice. She looked at the third couch and saw a girl with ginger hair and a boy with glasses. The next person was a man she knew "Luke?" she asked.

Luke approached and hugged her. "Maryse! Long time no see. How have you been?"

"I should ask the same, Luke."

Luke shrugged. "I wanted to help Jocelyn, she was my friend. She was alone with Clary, I just couldn't abandon her."

Maryse looked at the redheaded girl again. "You're Clary, right?"

"Yes, and this is Simon, my best friend."

Suddenly appeared a girl and said "Hello, everybody! Are you ready to watching future?"

"But what is that future about?" asked Alec.

"It's about your love life. First will be about your mother, second about you and the next... you will see."

Maryse sat next to Luke, who was sitting with Clary and Simon.

"Okay, so... this is the first video."

Everyone was shocked. Maryse and Luke? That was unexpected. Nobody noticed Izzy was looking at video with a small smile. She just never in her whole life saw her mother being so happy.

"But... I'm with Robert," said Maryse.

"Robert is cheating on you," said girl.

"WHAT?!" yelled Alec, Jace, Izzy and Maryse.

"Maryse," started Luke, "I want you to know that... I'm in love with you."

"What?" Maryse asked quietly. "I thought you love Jocelyn."

Luke and Clary laughed. "No, she's just a friend."

"Yeah, I remember when I asked you and mother the same. You both laughed and mum said she never heard something more ridiculous," added Clary.

Luke looked Maryse in the eyes, wanted her to say she loves him. Maryse quietly was staring at him, not knowing what to say.

"Oh, just kiss her!" shouted Magnus.

Maryse blushed slightly and looked at Magnus with hatred.

"Okay, so the another video will be about Alec."