"Simon Lewis"

"Simon, the next videos will be about you. First will be very sad, but next will be happier so don't worry."

"My mum," whispered Simon. "My mum said I'm a monster."

Izzy looked at Simon with concern.

"She wasn't right," she said and he wanted to say something, but she couldn't let him, "No, Simon, listen to me. I may be knowing you just a little, but I know you. Just look at you, you can't be a monster."

Simon sighed and looked at Izzy.

"Thank you, Izzy," he said. Izzy smiled and said "You're welcome."

Catarina and a girl, who kidnapped them started singing "CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?", but Magnus and Ragnor shut them up.

"I'm interested in your mark on your forehead," said Ragnor. "I might've seen this before, but I couldn't remember where."

"Next video is very funny," said girl.

Everybody was laughing hard.

"I love it when Rafe and Luke were teasing each other. Luke, you really were good," laughed Magnus.

Rafe pouted. "You're supposed to be my friend."

Magnus smiled fondly. "Of course I am."

"So..." Izzy started with a grin. "Am I supposed to call you now "your lordship daylighter"?"

Simon groaned. "Oh no, I don't even know what daylighter is."

"It's a vampire, who cannot burn in the sun, you know, you just can walking in the sun and nothing happens," said Alec.

"You seems to know a lot of things, dear Alexander," mused Magnus, looking at his beautiful angel, who was blushing, hearing "dear Alexander".

Izzy smirked. "Yeah, he's the smartest one. And hopeless bookworm."

"Is nobody gonna mention the fact that this mundane," Jace pointed at Simon, "is the worst vampire ever?"

Alec stared blankly at him and said "You just did it."

"And in the future I'm not a mundane," muttered Simon.

"To me, you'll always be a mundane," snorted Jace.

"Oh, you're so romantic," Izzy laughed.

"Alright, alright, now's the time for women. And the first is the oldest."