"SPIDER!"

"SPIDER!"

Magnus looked at this beautiful shadowhunter and saw that Alec is staring at a small spider with fear.

Alec jumped and ran to door.

"Kill him!" he screamed. "Someone kill him!"

Magnus walked to the spider, took him and smiled at him. "Oh, how sweety he is, don't you think, Cat?"

Catarina laughed. "Yeah, but maybe we should dispose of him before your future husband will die from a heart attack."

A moment later spider was gone and Alec come back to his couch.

"Thank you," he said.

"You're welcome," replied Magnus.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I have to tell you something," said girl. "Luke, you have to tell Clary and Simon about Shadow World."

Luke sighed. "Okay, I'll do it. She must know."

[I'm not going to describe this, because I'm lazy]

When Luke was talking with Simon and Clary, Maryse walked to Alec.

"Can we talk, Alec?"

Alec was surprised. "Of course, mother. What's up?"

"I was thinking about you and Magnus," she sighed. "I just want you to know that I'm with you. Whatever you decided. I just want you to be happy, that's all. So if you wanna be with Magnus, I will be support you."

Alec smiled brightly. "Thanks, mum. By the way, what about you and Luke?"

She sighed again. "I really don't know. I feel something, but I'm scared."

"Scared? Of what?" Alec was confused.

"Your father, Alec."

"You mean that piece of shit!" growled Jace, who was overhearing.

"Language, Jace," said Maryse.

"But it's the truth!" said Izzy, who was overhearing too. "You should be with Luke, I saw the way you were looking at each other. I saw in this video how happy you were with him."

"Sorry to interrupt," said girl and Raphael muttered "I don't think you really are", but she didn't heard him and continued "but Luke finished explaining the whole situation, so it's the time for the next clip."