Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It was supposed to be a normal day hanging out with your friends for lunch, drawing a few commissions, and going home safe and sound, but it never happened. You had spent most of the day with your friends.

" See you guys later." You say waving and walking away from your friends.

As you got out of the restaurant you notice that it was nighttime already.

" It's night already well dang. I need to get home." You say think about all the bad things that could happen

As you walk down the street to your apartment. You hear police sirens going off in the distance and to your unnoticed ears the sound of flapping wings.

" Are those Police sirens?" Allie says looking in the direction there going

" Wait that's the way" As Allie's face gets petrified " The way Y/N went," Allie says with fear taking over Allie's body. She runs after the police cars.

Back to you

As the police sirens get louder and closer causing you to frick out from fear. You turn your body to look behind you. You see a man with a bloody jacket, and police cars behind him, and a flying object too. As you make eye contact with the man he grabbed your arm and pulls you in front of him at knifepoint. 

" What the hell is wrong with you!" You say muffled because of the police cars stopping.

" Shut the hell up!" The man says that the sound of flapping wings could be heard, but this time mot far away. It sounds like it is coming from above you.

As you look up to see a man in a jacket with a visor plus headphones, and giant red wings.

" Let the kid go. He has nothing to do in this." The man said with red wings.

After his comment on you looking like a kid, it had pissed you off.

" Hey, you the guy with red wings?" Y/N says looking at him, and also catching his attention.

" Yeah, you! I'm not a kid I'm 20 years old!" Y/N says

"Shut the hell up!" The stranger says forcing the knife to your throat.

" Your heroes are a problem! You say you save people, but all you do is take bribers, kill and forget the promises you've made." The stranger says ticked off.

" Y/N are you alright?!" Allie says rushing towards you

" Allie get back! Don't get any closer!" Y/N says

"Y/N. Where have I heard that name before?" The stranger says looking at the back of your head making you freeze, and the guy with red wings also looked. As a smile forms on the stranger's face.

"Will will who would have thought. I would have found Y/R-" The stranger says before you cut him off.

"Some roses will never bloom. Some Dreams will rot on the vine. Some Lives will end much too soon." You say

" What the hell are you saying you Zeroly piece of trash!?" The stranger says making the guy with red wings, and everyone looks at you with wide eyes.

"Some evil will never die. Some wars will not end in peace." You said lowering your head" Some heroes choose the wrong side." You say while stopping lowering your head.

"What the hell are you- Ah you bitch." he says from your back headbutting his's nose, and catching the eyes of everyone there and on T.V.

" Sometimes it's worth it all to risk the fall, and fight for every life." You say without knowing you were using your quirk.

As the man stands up holding the knife towards you slowly while walking towards you.

" Hey what are you doing?" You ask in a scared voice looking at him and the glass next to you.

" My eyes are glowing. Oh no. My quirk is activated!" You say backing up slowly.

As the man starts to walk faster towards you and making you walk backward faster too.

" I-I, I'm going to kill YOU Y/R ZEROLY. hahahahhaha!" The stranger screams running towards you.

You back up as fast as you can hitting someone with your back. As the stranger gets closer you close your eyes you feel hands come around your body. At that moment the only thing you feel is

                                           Warmth

                                               &

                                        Comfort

As you open your eyes you see two arms and a red wing wrapped around you, and the stranger that was trying to attack you was pinned against a wall by red feathers.

" Hey Y/N was it? Are you alright baby bird?" A voice behind you says in a soothing voice. As you turn around to the voice you notice that it is the number 2 pro hero Hawks.

" I-I-I-I-I- Thank you." You say blushing while still in his arms.

" I'm glad to hear that baby bird." Hawks says smiling while still holding you

" I guess I'm just didn't mean to do that." You say getting an eyebrow raised from Hawks has he responds with

" You did nothing wrong baby bird." Hawks said with a bright smile

" But I did. I used my quirk when I didn't mean to." You said staring into Hawks Golden's eyes.

" Your Quirk?" Hawks ask

" My quirk bloodlust Control it allows me to control the will of someone bloodlust or my own. As in I can make a person want to kill another person." You say looking down.

" So, you think your quirk had something to do with this?" Hawks asks as you nod in response.

" Y/N are you alright!?" Allie asks pushing past police officers in the process.

"I'm fin, Allie. I promise. All I want to do is go home and sleep." You say in response

After your response to Allie Hawks had butted into the conversation.

" If you like baby bird I can take you home?" Hawks asks giving you a warm smile with the question

" I guess you can take me home." You said " Whenever your ready Hawks. Goodbye Allie, I will talk to you tomorrow.

As of that Hawks picks you bridal style and starts to fly towards the sky. As you look down to the ground and then back towards Hawks you see the city around you.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey, guys PlatumTie here I hope you enjoyed my new story and see you guys next time.

total word count 1084