Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Before we start this chapter I'm going to do a little recap of what happened in the last chapter. So, in the last chapter Hawks and Y/N and spent the night together. Hawks had put you to sleep, and see a photo of Y/N family, and then gets a phone call by someone that tells him " Hay Hawks have you seen the news."

Alright the recap is done I am be doing recaps in the future, and I hope you enjoy it.

" No, I have not seen the news? Should I be concerned?" Hawks asks

" Just look at the news Hawks." The stranger says ending the call.

Out of concern Hawks checks the news to see what up. When he saw the title of the news it shocked him.

Y/N says weird things and is save by number 2 pro hero Hawks.

Out of his concern clicked the video. the video is of what Y/N said to the guy that tried to kill him. It looks like a lot of other people have seen it too.

" I guess I should take my leave." Hawks said to turn to leave but felt a hand grab his.

He turns around to see Y/N was the one o grab his hand

" Please... Stay.." Y/N says in his sleep gripping on to Hawks' hand

Because of what Y/N did Hawks stood there for a minute. Overthink what was going on. Until he felt you pulling him.

" Pl..e..as..e Don..'t leave me" Y/N said hugging Hawks while still in bed, but Him in there too.

As the night went on the world around you did not matter at that moment because you were peacefully asleep with Hawks. As the rising sun comes into view Y/N wakes with a start

" The HELL!" Y/N screams at the top of his lungs

As you look down. You see Hawks sleeping in your bed with you. At that moment you did one thing and one thing only. You kicked Hawks out of the bed on his ass.

" What the hell?" Hawks said rubbing his's ass

"That's what you get for sleeping in my bed without my permission." Y/N said staring at hawks

" But you did give me your permission!" Hawks says getting up from the ground" Last night you gave me permission to sleep with you." Hawks says deadpanned

You took a minute to think this over. Alright, you thought to yourself thinking this was weird. Until you heard a phone ringing, but it wasn't yours's it was Hawks.

"Hello." Hawks said answering his phone" Ok ok I'm on my way. Sorry birdy got to go see you soon." Hawks says going through your window.

" He could have used the door. YOU KNOW." You say yelling at him as he flys off.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Your phone went off. You went, and check who could have texted you, but when you saw the person who had texted you. You dropped your phone out of fear.

See you guys in the next chapter