𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑙! 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑚𝑝 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.

𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑐'𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑆𝑢𝑏 𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑆𝑢𝑏. 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝, 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑚.

This is just some basic rules that I have for any of my characters. If you didn't see the basic rules in my bio, then this is a more intense and detailed set of rules.

1. I have a 3 strike rule. Basically, I believe in second chances and it is only fair to give you guys three chances. I will let you know if you have broken any of the rules but it also stands that if you break one of the more serious rules, I will not hesitate to take the ship away for good and the slot to someone else.

2. Every character has two to three open slots. I will not go over unless I say so.

3. You have up to two days to respond. If I send a response and you do not answer in two days, I will open the slot again. Now if you give me a plausible reason of why you haven't responded, then I will pardon it for another day or however long you need. Just communicate! I don't bite I promise!

4. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO ME! There is a person behind the character. People somehow always forget that. But if you respect me, I will respect you! Fair deal? Sweet.

5. All of the females in here will be pansexual because I always feel guilty whenever someone is like, "oh I wish so and so was straight bc I have the perfect Oc to pair with them..." and so on and so on. So please just keep that in mind.

6. No cheating on the oc's...do I need to explain this?

7. Please tag me if I do not respond two days as well. That is only if you are roleplaying in the book. If you are roleplaying with me in dms, then just send me an ooc message. Most likely I am dealign with irl things but I will respond back as soon as I can!

8. Please chat with me about your triggers and I will explain some of my own as well. I know these are sensitive topics but I do want to know what is off limits and what is okay. I want to make sure everyone is okay.

9. Tell me what is your favorite music genre! I love listening to recommendations! This is my icebreaker! Usually I like to get to know the people behind the characters as well.

10. I will not roleplay anything 18+ with 12 yr old oc's. That is illegal and gross. All of my oc's are going to be above the age of 18. But if you just want something wholesome, just tell me! I will gladly roleplay with 12 yr old oc's but it will only be wholesome things.

11. PLEASE HAVE FUN! It means the world to me if you have fun. But if you're not just tell me!

12. I am a semi-literate, literate, and novella roleplayer. So that means paragraphs in other words. DETAIL IS SO IMPORTANT. Please do not give me one liners. It must be five lines or more.

13. Also, I do not do request for characters because I usually have the character I just haven't posted them yet. Plus it is just..a little mean to be like, "Why don't you have this type of character?" Or "you need this type of character..."

14. Just tag me on the page if you wish to roleplay with one of my characters!