6: 𝑂𝑝𝑒𝑛

Full name: Jasper Theodore Collins

Nickname: Jas, Theo

age: 25

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Jasper is a very out going type of person. Since he loves to travel, he is very open minded as well to new things. You can call him an extrovert in a sense! He loves to joke around or play around, but when that happens he begins to release the terrible puns. He is also intelligent since he graduated from college with a 3.2 GPA on dance and vocal training(classical music specifically) degree.

Face claim:

Casual clothing: Anything that is oversized

Casual clothing: Anything that is oversized. Baggy and comfortable is his thing. Both in womens and mens clothing, yes he cross dresses.

Sleep Wear: He believes in Night gowns or sometimes just shorts

Ethnicity: French

Home country: France

Current living place: Manhattan, New York City, New York

Original Birth place: Paris, France

Likes: Sunrise/Sunset, butterflies, flowers (Dragon Lilies to be exact), candles, the sound of the ocean, and his family.

Backstory: Jasper has lived in Paris his whole life, but his father had to live for a business opportunity. After he graduated from High School, Jasper was accepted into Juilliard of the Performing arts college for Dance. That's when his family moved to America! His family now lives in Hoboken while he lives in Manhattan. Until one night, his dancing career ended due to a fire in building. Long story short a bean crushed his legs and broke them. He had to switch to vocal training at Juilliard because his dreams were crushed first. He lives by himself and gets around everywhere with his wheelchair. Kind of an disadvantage sometimes and he feels self-conscious about it because he constantly has to prove that he can do it on his own. Anyway, that's his story!

Strength: His Dog, his Family, Swimming, and gymnastics!

Weaknesses: His legs, Smoking, Fire, blizzards, snakes, and the darkness.

Occupation: Photographer for Models in New York and in Paris but stays in New York more. A little bit of singing on the side as well.

Dislikes: rude people, his clients late for their photo sessions, and not receiving  a Americano coffee in the morning.

Family:
Vivian Collins-His mother
Henry Collins-His Father
Regina Morgan Collins- His older Sister

Love life: Single as a Pringle as he never thought about finding someone to love him.

What you look in a partner: Someone who would love to travel with him and help him take photos for his Travel Blog. He also looks for someone that would love the color Pink!

Medical Conditions: Currently, he is a patient that is gaining his ability to move his legs again. So physical therapy is something that is in his daily schedule. He also has a slight case of anxiety tics, which only appear if he gets stressed or nervous or anything else along those lines.

Kids: Does his Dog, Milo, count?

Other: He has a white Chow Husky mix

Other: He has a white Chow Husky mix. He speaks fluent French and is trying to learn English, so it is a little broken.

Rp slots 2/3
1. x-efflorescence
2. wand3rlustt-
3. open