5: 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛

Name: Deshi

Age: original Age is 18 but the others are in the previous chapter

Sexuality: Closet Gay

Personality: It is on the previous update

Likes: to play board games, play with animals, the zoo, and his favorite animal the Red Panda.

Dislikes: Anything rude, mean, or abusive to him. He also hates when he blackouts due to his over personas taking over.

Dreams: He always wanted to become a Zoologist or a Marine Biologist.

Looks:

Status: Taken by Namil R3NAISSANCE

Background: I will keep it as short as possible. Deshi has been raped and abused my his parents his whole life. He was limited to only going to school and coming home. He never had friends to talk to or counselor to talk to as well. His way of coping was to make his own friends in his head, hence his personalities were born. His parents were arrested when he had just graduated from high school. Policemen took him in for questioning as his friends came out and took cover, hence he landed himself in a asylum. They try to treat him everyday but nothing was working. So they released him and he has been living on the streets since. He lives in a box in a Alley, and he has not eaten for at least a couple months now. He also has a eating disorder as D bullies him about eating causing the disorder to happen.