17

YOOOOOOO

Keagan's POV
I got an awakening of the sun shining in my face. The clouds finally cleared. Thank god! Since Matt said he had a surprise for me, I was getting excited.

I checked my twitter and instagram to see any new drama happened, but nope, just nice comments and tweets and dms and stuff. I slowly get out of bed and change into a Tribal print romper with brown sandals and a gold triangle necklace. I put my hair in french braids cuz why not and it made me feel somewhat sporty.

I jogged down the stairs to get breakfast. I saw a huge meal placed on the dining room table and a not attached to the edge of the plate.
"Hey Keagan,
My mom and I are not home as you can see. My mom is ask work and I'm in the store picking up some groceries. As you can see, there is alot of food on the table. Not all of its for you, but eat what you want and put your silverware and plate in the dishwasher. When you're done, go to the Community Center.
Loves You,
Matthew"

I'm still very confused on why all of this is here but I guess I'll do what it says. I ate 2 pieces of bacon with a serving of scrambled eggs and french toast.

I brushed my teeth and put on silver hoops as an accessory.
I went into the garage and grabbed my teal and black penny board, my phone and headed to the community center.
~
~
I ran off my penny board and walked around. I did not see one car or person in the lot. i observed the place and it looked like it was shut down. I then saw a boy on the preschool playground. I walked towards him and realized it was Matt. I walked faster and realized again it wasn't Matt.
I took a step closer to see it was my biggest nightmare. My dad. He seemed very drunk and had blood all over his hands. I don't want to ask what he was doing, but all I know is that I do NOT want to ask.

"Wha-what do you want." I said.
"You're coming home with me."he demanded.
"No I'm not, I'm living with Matthew."
"Who the fuck is Matthew!" He screamed.
Dammit, I shouldn't have said that.
"Uh-um." I stuttered.
"Tell me who he is now!" My dad screamed gradually getting closer.
I grabbed my phone and put on emergency call. I didn't put it on speaker due to my dad hearing it.
"I'm not going with you. I'm staying with Matt and you have to deal with that!" I shouted.
I went silent and all you hear is a mumbling of "911 what's your emergency."
I gulped.
My dad's eyes were red from screaming. He grabbed my wrist and flew to the ground. I screamed.
The police realized what was going on so I hung up and started to cry.
My dad kicked and screamed and puched me all over. Sirens started to get closer to the community center and my dad looked up.
He sees the policeman jump out of the car with a gun in his hand. I curled up in a ball. I man hovered over me and called an ambulance. I started to sit up but it hurt so bad.

"What's your name?" The policeman asked.

"Keagan Winslow"

"Keagan, what exactly happened?" He asked.
(I'm not putting the whole thing cuz Thats way too fucking long😂)
"Ok, so I'm gonna put you in the ambulance and you'll only be there for a night, the doctors want to observe your injuries." He explained.
I nodded fast and sat up more straight.

The ambulance pulled into the Community Center and opened the back doors. They put me on the gernie(is that how you spell it?¿) and rolled me into the ambulance.

Wow, so much for a surprise.

ayee im back again!!!!2!2!1! So I have a few reasons why I never updated
1. My phone was taken away for 3 months (January to March/April)
2. My computer got jammed up.
3. School freaking sux bootyhole
4. I didn't have any ideas of what the surprise would be😂
Anyway... I hope you enjoyed this. This took up my whole breakfast time😂

I will update this more I promise and I HAVE A NEW FANFICCCCCCC!1!1!1!1! It's Called "Crazy". I hope you like it i started it the other day but I will be updating alot moreeee

Love yaaaaaa
xx Kayla❤️❤️