12

School sux ass🍑

<Keagans Pov>

I woke up in Matt's arms and our legs tangled. I checked my phone to check the time and it was 10:30 in the morning. I put in my passcode for my phone and checked all social media sites until I felt a pair of lips on my neck.

"Morning cutie." Matt said in his morning voice.

Damn it's hot.

"Morningggg." I replied with a kiss.

"What are we doing today?" Matt asks.

"I don't know. How about I make pancakes?" I smiled.

"Omg yes! yes! yes! yes!" Matt said jumping like a five-year-old.

"Ok."

I hopped out of bed and went downstairs to make breakfast. I saw Matt's mom downstairs and her eyes glued to the TV screen.

"Hey Keagan, check this out." She said.

It said, "unknown suspect burned down Bishop Ireton High School".

"Is there a picture of the suspect?" I asked. A picture popped up and I couldn't believe my eyes.

My uncle.

I ran up stairs and ran into Matt's arms. My uncle is a serial killer.

"What's wrong?" He asked making circles on my back.

"He's here. My uncle is here to kill me" I cried out.

"What do you mean, baby?" He asked dumbfounded.

"HE ALREADY BURNED DOWN OUR HIGHSCHOOL!? HE'S OUT TO KILL ME! HES A SERIAL KILLER!" I screamed out.

Matt's face turned to a total different level.

Jaw down.

Eyes wide.

Cheeks getting red.

He pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm so so so so so sorry baby." He said with his chin on my head and his hand stroking my hair. He kissed my forehead multiple times to calm me down.

We stayed there for what seemed like forever.

"If you fall, I fall, and I'm not gonna let you fall so if you catch me, I'll catch you." He says.

I smile and hug him again.

Sorry I haven't updated it 5103725192736284737291 years (you're too lazy to read that) but here's a short chapter cuz I have dance soooooo yeahh😊 Comment what sport you play or what you do for fun because I wanna know what you guys like❤️

Love you guys💋