5

I was in vacation. and I had camp. I'm so sorry.

<Keagans Pov>

I braced myself and opened the door. I opened the door and the first person I spotted was Matt. the one that made me drop my books.

"Hi. Come on in." I gestured them into the house.

"What's your name sweety?" Matts mom asked.

"I'm Keagan. Hi Matt." I waved shyly.

"Hey." he kept his head down. That's odd. After not even one day, he's acting weird.

"You know Matthew?" His dad asked. Before I could speak, my mom interrupted.

"Welcome! My name is Rylan. And I see you met Keagan." Her arm wrapping around me. I put on a fake smile to make me look like I'm happy.

I think Matt saw so he started to giggle.

"Come and take a seat." My mom said making her way to the dining room table.

My dad(Xavier) brought out the pasta and sauce with broccoli, rice, and salad. We all ate in peace till Matts mom broke the silence.

"So how did you and Matt meet?" She questioned.

"Well. I was grabbing my books to Math class, and Matt decided to stand right behind me and make me drop my books." I smirked at Matt. He blushed slightly.

"I tried to make an excuse on going to class but then I realized the class was the other way." Matt laughed.

"Hey honey? Should I tell her?" My dad asked my mom for an approval of something.

"What?" I was anxious.

"Honey, the reason why the Espinosa family is here is because you are gonna be living with them for 2 years. Your mother and I have to go to Russia for business. I'm sorry it's soon but we will be leaving in 4 days." My dad explained. I was getting teary-eyed.

I got out of my seat and ran up to my room. I cried there for 10 minutes. I heard a knock on my door. I told them to come in but it was a bad decision. The person walked to the side of my bed and rubbed my back.

I looked up to see Matt.

"Hey." He said silently.

"Hi"

So I guess you'll be living with me." He shrugged. It didn't bother me living with a neighbor but my parents leaving for that amount of time is insane.

"Yeah." I sat up. Our faces were inches apart. He leaned in and soon enough, his soft lips were on mine. My mom came in and was shocked.

"I'll leave you two love birds alone." she smirked

After they left I was sitting on my bed just thinking about Matt. He couldn't get out of my head. My phone soon started to ring during my deep thought. It was a text message from Matt.

•Text Convo•

M// Hey beautiful😽

K// Hiiii.

M// I had a great time tonight. Can't wait for out date Friday night :)))

I// I had a good time too💛and I can't wait either.

M// Just wanted to say good night and sweet dreams💓

I blushed a lot when he texted me that's

K// Good night. Sleep good💛

M// love you

Wait. He just said that. Act cool. Just reply back.

K// I love you too💘

I turned my phone off and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Next Morning....

-

-

-

-

Hi Everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter😊Love you all❤️I'll update tomorrow.

Bye loves💜

Stay Flawless

Xoxo

- Kayla