𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍

Preview

I don't think y'all understand... this girl listens to me tell her about Von, she understand that shit.. she understand me. She don't be insecure because she know her place in my life..."

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋
𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋𝐏𝐎𝐕

❤︎

"Gang get the fuck out of my face.." I said to this random ass paparazzi dude who was shoving his camera and microphone in my face trying to force me to answer questions about Von.. it's been a year and I've been coping well, I spoke out so much there's not shit to say anymore. It irritates my soul that the media can't seem to let me live, if they even think I moved on from Von I'm getting dragged left and right. I have to move on one day but I can't besides the media, I'm too scared that if I love again they might get took from me too.

I honestly can't see myself with another nigga besides Von and I've never been with a female.. I wonder how the media would react if I popped out with a bitch which is unlikely but most likely.

"Sir back up" my security guard Tadoe said stepping up in front of me pushing him out of my way, the rest of my security cleared the path so that I could continue walking to the stage. I grabbed my mic from the lady on the side of the stage and stepped on as I heard the beat for Nunnadet shit and the crowd was going crazy.

"Ayy!" I yelled with the crowd feeling my adrenaline pumping like every time before all of my shows, "I don't give a fuck 'bout none of that shit! 'Bout none of that shit! I don't give a fuck 'bout none of that shit! (aye, uh)
'Bout none of that shit!" I rapped before letting the crowd rap the rest of the chorus until it was time for my verse, I did the choreography as well.

I continued to perform 3 more songs before sighing, I brought my mic back up to my mouth "Doll! I'm out this bitch!" I semi yelled before walking off the stage, I just loved yelling doll. I went to my dressing room and changed into a grey sweat suit before walking back out "Ready?" Julius my other guard asked, I nodded letting them lead me out of the building, in which I was immediately met by a few fans standing outside.

It wasn't too many because some was still in the building so I could take pictures with these few. "Asian!" Some girl yelled from this group of females, I mentally rolled my eyes because I don't really do females but I could always make an exception for my fans. They made me who I am technically. I walked over to the with my security hit on my trail, "Pictures?" I asked when I reached them, they looked star struck but the other girl from before nodded. "Oh I remember you from another show." I smiled getting in the middle of their crew.

Some girl took the pictures but she looked totally different from them like they was showing hella skin and shit even though there's not shit wrong with it because I do it too, but she had on a sweat suit like me but hers was black. She looked like she wasn't dressing to impress but she still looked fine as fuck, she so small though. After she took the pictures she handed the phone back to the girl I recognized, I walked over to her while the other girls looked over the photo. "You don't want no picture girl?" I asked confused, she shook her head no.

"I don't know you" was all she said in a small voice, she sound like she from somewhere familiar. The way she said it wasn't intended to be rude or nothing I'm guessing, I sucked my teeth "So?" I responded back in that same tone making her smile a little, awe this bitch cute on gang.

"Julius you can take our picture?" I asked unlocking my phone, he nodded so I handed it to him pulling her to me by her waist, I could've sworn she blushed but it was getting kind of dark out this bitch plus she had turned away from me kind of to pose for the picture. I stood on the side of her and wrapped my arms around her waist doing my signature middle finger while Julius snapped a few pictures hitting angels and all. This why I pay him more. He go all out for a bitch.

"Oh bitch look!" I heard one of them other girls say pointing to us, "Asian y'all look like a couple!" I laughed at them and grabbed my phone from Julius after letting her go, "Give me your Instagram so I can tag you gang" I said opening Instagram, she sucked her teeth but gave it to me anyway. I followed her before we all parted ways.

I've never did no shit like that before with a while ass stranger but she fine as fuck. I've never had no feeling like that, it's like when I laid eyes on her something was saying 'that's her' like I dead ass heard that but I feel like I might just be losing it or some shit. I was getting goosebumps when I touched her, sparks and shit was going through my body, butterflies too. That shit was crazy.

I walked to the all black truck that was waiting for Julius and I and got in, "What was that?" Julius asked making me shrug "I don't even know for real" I responded because that was true, I don't know what that was.

I just want to know what that voice meant by that's her and how the fuck did I hear it?? I brushed it off because I did smoke a blunt before the show. I wasn't about to trip though. After the 45 minute car ride back to the Airbnb I walked in and went straight to the kitchen, I grabbed my strawberries then went into the room I'm staying in, I plopped down on the bed and turned the tv on lowly for background noise.

I unlocked my phone scrolling through Instagram after following the girl from earlier, her Instagram not even her real name. I really need to know what the fuck her name is but I'm not about to be weird as hell and dm her, I then switched over to Twitter to see what was going on, not shit surprisingly. I kept scrolling and liking shit, occasionally reply to a few people's questions and shit until I got a notification that ole girl was going live, I waited a few minutes before clicking the notification. Great she still live, I requested to be in her live but she declined my shit, ouch.

Asiandabrat
Accept my shit girl wtf

She sucked her teeth before accepting my request to be in her live, I waited until my face popped up before smiling at her. "Hey" I said propping my phone up, I then waved at her before going back to eating my strawberries "No you didn't ask to be in my live to say hey" she laughed before looking up like somebody was talking to her. I was able to see her full face and boyyy... mannnn... this girl is fine. But I'm not gay so no homo. I read the comments watching as my fans came in spamming heart eyes and shit. "I did.. you look pretty" I complimented making her blush, "thank you."

She looked down reading some comments too "we look alike?" I read out loud, "I'm about to text you." I told her and she nodded, I left the live and she ended it shortly after. I went to her messages and just video called her, she answered it too making me smile. "Why you Instagram calling me?" She asked making me shrug "I don't like texting and I didn't wanna be on live like that, people be mean and nosy." I replied making her nod "I get it," she responded..

We stayed on the phone for like four hours getting to know each other and just talking about random shit in general. We was vibing but of course we was holding shit back from each other since we didn't really know each other like that but we kind of did but at the same time didn't since you can't really go off what a person tell you about their selves if you get what I'm saying?

I learned that her name Meshaiah, nickname Shai. She's 21 from Miami, she's the youngest of four kids and just almost everything she wanted to tell me about herself.