𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐕

❤︎

I had just gotten back from a show and decided to go to Shai's hotel to check on her since I've been real busy and I haven't really been able to check on her much. Shit I really haven't seen her in about a day or two since we flew out here, I've texted her and checked in with her and shit but seeing each other in person? Haven't been happening and I know she probably feels some type of way that she flew out here with me, don't know nobody especially not from my crew. I'm going to fix that shit though.

Man I haven't ate all day too, she about to go with me to get some to eat or let me eat her pussy. The choice is hers.

Honestly I'm loving our relationship though, this is everything I ever wanted. It's definitely different from the rest of my past toxic ass relationships but it's a good kind of different. I got out of my car and walked into the lobby area, the lady at the front desk eyes widened "Oh my god, Cuban doll!" I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes at her, I kept walking until I got onto the elevator.

I know she about to be so happy, I'm already happy though because I miss her. When the elevator stopped I got off and began walking to her door, I sighed taking a deep breath before knocking.

"Who is it?" A voice that I didn't recognize asked making me smack my lips "Open this fucking door" I responded knocking again but a bit harder, they snatched the door open and I didn't see nobody until they cleared their throat, I looked down seeing Meshaiah. "Why the fuck you sound like that?" I asked scrunching my face up as I pushed past her into the room.

"I've been sick for the past two days, I'm getting over it now but-" I zoned her out looking at what she had on, my girl fine as hell and it's crazy. She's also looks so much like me that it's crazy, just a bit lighter, shorter, less tattoos, and she's kind of more girlier.

Motherfuckers still be thinking we related til this day, we not though. She really my damn soulmate.

"Asiann are you listening to me?" She pouted and I snapped out of my thoughts sitting my bag down on the floor. "I wasn't, sorry," I said and she sighed crossing her arms standing in front of me, I tried to move around her but she moved too blocking my path.

"Ugh yes?" I asked trying to figure out what she wanted "You didn't kiss me or compliment me since you walked in" she said and I smacked my lips "Girl what. You just said that you sick? Don't nobody wanna be sick too move, and I complimented you in my head" I shrugged.

She groaned stomping her foot "Stop being like that gang" I said trying not to laugh in her face "Can you please give me a kiss?" She asked and I pretended to think about it, she rolled her eyes about to walk off until I pulled her to me kissing her passionately as fuck. I used one hand to choke her before attempting to pull away, she sucked on my bottom lip before pulling away leaving me stuck.

"Let me eat yo coochie" I said making her blush and cover her face "Why you saying it like.. that" she asked and I shrugged "Want me to beat around the bush? No, come on" I said tugging her arm. She wore her PINK gray panty set, her hair was in an bun by the way we have the same hair style because I decided to twin all the way with my baby. That's a plus with dating a girl. She had on no makeup, no lashes nothing.

"You look so pretty too" I said biting my lip at her "You know what your doing?" She asked looking up at me innocently while I laid her back on the bed. I shook my head no "Not at all, I know a lil something though" I said raising an eyebrow. I laid on top of her and kissed her deeply, she moaned letting me have control over her a bit.

She relaxed into my touch before I pulled away so that she could catch her breath, see my stamina and breathing control was on point, pros with being a rapper.

"You sure about this?" I asked and she nodded, I leaned down again kissing and sucking on her neck earning small moans and whimpers from her. She took my hand and tried to place it in her panties but I was stronger then her and pulled my hand from her grip.

"I'm in control, stop" I said making her roll her eyes "You're teasing me" I ignored her finally giving in and pulling off her panties dropping them on the floor, I rubbed one finger through her wetness before tasting it.

"You taste good, I'm about to fuck yo shit up" I said honestly as my voice changed a bit and she covered her face blushing and shit. "Move your hands, I wanna see you and hear you" I said and she nodded moving her hands, I smacked her thigh "Okayy, pleasee hurry up" she whined.

I rubbed my fingers through her folds before I slipped two fingers into her wetness. Her pussy so pretty too. She gasped as I pushed my finger to the hilt into her, and I know my fingers long as fuck. We made eye contact while I continued to slowly thrust my fingers in and out of her, she wasn't being loud enough for me, I'm trying to get a damn noise complaint.

I lifted both of her legs over my shoulders and slid my tongue up and down her slit repeatedly "Mmm fuck" she moaned and I sucked on her clit making her buck her hips wildly and it sounded like I had just took her breath. I slid three fingers into her stretching her out, I looked up and watched her arch her back and her eyebrows scrunched up as she bit her lip.

She also had an tight ass grip on my hair, I pulled my fingers out and smacked her thigh making her jump. "Stop pulling my hair folks, let it go" I said and she shook her head no "Let it go" I repeated and she shook her head no again. "Bet" I said before sliding three fingers back into her.

I then made sure my thrusts where off rhythm so that she couldn't try to match my thrusts. I was pushing my fingers in and out of her with no mercy. "Ohh fuck, oh fuckkk!" She screamed and I knew I was doing something right, I curled my fingers before hitting her spot and she gasped before it went quiet.

Shorty legs started shaking and she wrapped her thighs around my head so tight. Ima kill this bitch. I replaced my fingers with my tongue and used my fingers to rub her clit. Her back arched off the bed again "I'm cumming! I'm cumming daddy!" She yelled tearing up before closing her eyes tightly.

"This my pussy right?" I asked and she nodded trying to push my head back finally letting my hair go. "Yasss! Yess its yours stoppp! Don't stop just stop!" She yelled cumming in my mouth.

I kept going making her breathing become rapid and her body was going weak, she couldn't push me anymore. She just laid there having no choice but to take it.

"Pleasee I can't take it!" She cried before she came again, I finally let up and moved from her grip. "Yo weak ass" I teased before leaning over her kissing her lips "You taste good don't you?" I asked and she nodded opening her mouth, I put my fingers in her mouth watching her suck on them before I pulled them out smacking her cheek a bit.

"Oh you nasty nasty" I nodded making her smile "Get up though, I'm hungry, we about to go get something to eat" I said making her whine "No, you go" she said and I shook my hair climbing on top of her, I placed my face in her neck grinding into her a bit. I pressed my knee onto her a little too hard and she moaned, and she was shaking. I looked down and her eyes rolled back again, I watched in shock as she came again all over my grey sweatsuit.

"How did you just-" I asked in shock, she finally caught her breath "Get off me, I was still very much horny and sensitive. Don't be all up on me like that after I just came" she said looking down at my sweat pants before laughing.

"You lucky I don't have no strap yet, I wanna-" she cut me off  "Come on, let's take a shower and go get some to eat before you get on my nerves" I smacked my lips "ima fuck that attitude out of ya." I said before helping her up & leading her into the bathroom.