𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐕

❤︎

I scrolled through Instagram while waiting to go on stage, I seen that Meshaiah texted me something but before I could look at what it was Julius tapped me making me lock my phone. "Go" I nodded putting my phone in my back pocket, I grabbed my mic before stepping on stage Lame Niggaz part two was playing. "Aye! I can't fuck a lame nigga put some diamonds in yo teeth! Boy, gimme brain nigga." I rapped feeling that same adrenaline pumping throw my veins. After Lame niggaz they played my itty bitty piggy/ itty bitty bitches remix, I performed a few more songs after that before I was able to walk off stage.

I quickly got all my stuff and headed out back to my hotel, I need a hot long ass shower I been working all week so but I've still been making time for Meshaiah.

We got a thing that only she can call me Misharron and only I can call her Meshaiah. She hates being called by her first name and so do I but we both love each other's first names. When I got to the hotel I took a shower, did my routine then laid down in the bed, "finally a damn break" I mumbled to myself before checking the messages Shai sent me.

Bae💗😁
See this is exactly why I didn't want to fuck with you thinking I'm stupid and shit

Bae💗😁
*image attached*

I opened it and my eyes widened, how the fuck? Somebody had sent her pictures of me kissing and hugging on one of my fuck buddies that I had told her I cut off, I really do know why she tripping though we not together- oh hell nah.

I got a notification that she had posted on Instagram, when I clicked it some dude was hugging all up on her in the pictures. She petty as fuck, on gang I'm about to get a flight back to Miami.

I called her and she answered "Meshaiah stop playing with me gang" I said getting up to pack a bag since I have to come back here for an interview in two days. "Nobody playing with you, You was playing with me talking about how you want to be with me and all of that extra shit when you laid up with other people but when I do me it's a problem?" I nodded "Yes, because I don't be doing me Shai. I been being 100% loyal to your ass besides that little situation even though we not even in a relationship" I responded

She rolled her eyes "Okay Misharron," I sighed feeling myself about to get mad "I'm on my way." Was all I said before hanging up, I finished packing my bag then grabbed my keys walking out of the house. I then went to my car and got in, I drove to the airport while calling my private jet, good thing I decided to buy one.

I waited for like 20 minutes before getting onto the jet.. time skip: an hour later I got off the plane and got into my waiting uber, I urbered
to my hotel I booked mid flight to freshen up before going over to Meshaiah's house, when I got there she was standing on the porch with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face. I know her ass wasn't waiting damn near two hours out here.. you just gotta love her pretty ass.

I got out of the car and locked my doors before walking over to her, I grabbed her arm pulling her to me but she slowly removed her self from my grip "No stop, I told you I didn't want to play no games why does everybody keep doing this shit to me?" She asked tearing up, she put her face in her hands for a few seconds before shaking her head, I pulled her to me again holding her tightly "Me either, I know that I want you.. I'm just scared to actually let myself be happy again knowing that everytime I get happy something bad happen..." I said rocking us side to side a little bit.

"I understand that Misharron, I do but you don't understand that I've been through some shit too... you're always so worried about yourself." The way she spoke I could tell she was speaking what she really felt, I sighed and nodded. "I promise I'll work on this shit for you.. delete them damn pictures though gang." I said making her roll her eyes playfully.

"All you worried about is them damn pictures?" She asked making me nod "I'm worried about it all, but now that we good delete those pictures. Next time some body on you like that they gone." I said making her shake her head "You swear you a gang banger." She mumbled leading me into the house "I am." I said slight offended "what you bang?" She asked and I threw up my set, she sat there looking stuck "Aha, uglah." I said plopping down on her couch, she sucked her teeth but nonetheless sat in my lap.

"Misharron.." she called out randomly after a few minutes of silence, I looked at her for her to speak "What are we?" She asked making me shrug, "I don't know.. that's your choice." I replied to her, she rolled her eyes and turned her back to me. I sucked my teeth before turning her back to me "We talking.. that means we can't talk to nobody else though but each other." She nodded turning back to the tv

"I wanna go eat." I said running my hand throw her hair, she smacked lips "you always going out to eat," I shrugged "You wanna cook me something?" She nodded standing up and stretching, I smacked her ass watching it jiggle. "Come on, you about to help me though. I'll reach you how to cook" she grabbed my hand helping me off the couch, I let her and followed her into the kitchen immediately sitting on the stool.