Gratitude/Revived List

Words can't even begin to describe how happy I am right now. I came from a moment of defeat to a quick recovery thanks to all of you. This is a list of the remembered/recovered plots so far. The plots might not be in the same order as before, but they will be slowly added back. And no, no new requests at this time please.

═══════•°• 💜🖤💜 •°•═══════

❤️.•:¨MILLIE¨:•.💍

All uploaded and ready to read on AO3! 🎉

🎸.•:¨MOXXIE¨:•.💍

All uploaded and ready to read on AO3! 🎉

🐺.•:¨LOONA¨:•.🌕

All uploaded and ready to read on AO3! 🎉

🖤.•:¨MAYBERRY¨:•.🖤

🖤.•:¨ROBO FIZZ¨:•.🖤

🖤.•:¨OCTAVIA¨:•.🖤

The 'What If...' story is now up as it's own separate work. 🎉

Update: Hey guys, I want to limit the risk of this being removed again. As I go through the screenshots, I'll see which of my stories had the best views...the non 18+ ones. Those will be the only ones brought back, so it will only be 2 'appropriate' stories per character. One male reader and one female reader. The rest will be on AO3 in due time. I thank you all for your help and encouragement, but I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

Update 2: Since I'm in full on restoration mode right now, I'll use this 'chapter' to keep you guys posted on which stories have been saved instead. My AO3 is linked in my profile, that's where you can find the revived/rewritten stories now. It will be a slow process, but the wait will be worth it. I'm going in!