Fallen Izayoi

Fallen jumped down from the top of the ruins and looked at them one by one cynically but he surprised when he saw nemesis's face.

Fallen izayoi : (that's face...it's no doubt...that's holy's face. No, that's impossible. She is no more. Moreover her power now are become different...)
Fallen izayoi : are you the holy...?
Nemesis : huh...? I don't know the person with that name.
Litany : beside, what is your affair with her...!?
Fallen izayoi : silence...! You low-class spirits...!
Litany : *pull out the katana* what are you say...!?

Before litany swing her katana to fallen, she shoved to the ground by his power of murk.

Litany : uagh...!
Ratona : litany...!
Noelle : is litany o-key...?
Litany : ugh, yeah... This is just a scratch. I suggest don't worry about me...
Fallen izayoi : i will repeat my words once again. Answer...! Are you the holy...?
Nemesis : whoever she is... I don't know anything about her. And to remind you, my name is nemesis. You must've had the wrong person.
Fallen izayoi : ...
Fallen izayoi : then...
Fallen izayoi : how fortunate i am...!
Fallen izayoi : very fortunate that there is nothing can hinder me this time!
Alma : what are you're up to...?!
Fallen izayoi : i would have done what I wouldn't have done before. If it weren't because of holy, i wouldn't have been trapped in that resentful seal.
Litany : what will you do...!?
Fallen izayoi : i'll kill every human who lives in every world. After that I will cover the world with unending darkness forever...!
Iris : what...!?
Minerva : no...!
Ratona : that's so terrible...!
Freya : even if you are izayoi, we can't let you do as you like...!
Nemesis : we will stop you!
Fallen izayoi : how ridiculous...! Do you want to see your own obliteration for trying to fight me...?
Iris : why not...? You are alone and we are eighth.
Alma : unless orio will help you, that is...
Fallen izayoi : ...
Orio de gato : i am unwilling to participate as well because it's to soon for you to see my ultimate strength...i will leave that to him...over that, i want to see your demise with my own eyes.
Fallen izayoi : humph...so you underestimate me, huh...? How foolish...
Fallen izayoi : don't feel snooty yet you lowly class spirits...! I will show you how great my power is...!
Iris : let's go you two...! Deathblow...!
Minerva : yes...! Shadow flare...!
Freya : here we go...! Stone disruptor...!
Nemesis : wait you three...!
Fallen izayoi : the prick of murk...!

Fallen izayoi manipulating his murk into form of needle and spread it to them.

Iris : ahh...!
Minerva : ungh...!
Freya : ughh...!
Nemesis : Iris...! Minerva...! Freya...!
Fallen izayoi : humph...do you guys can't give me a better resistance? Then again it seems like i'm not match for you...
Litany : we have to help them...! Let's go, ratona...! Noelle...!
Ratona : right!
Noelle : o-key!
Litany : reverse cut!
Ratona : head strike!
Noelle : go bye-bee!
Fallen izayoi : murk's fist...!

Fallen fends off their attacks and reprisaled with a punch. Even tough it just a punch, fallen combine it with his power and the result is that punch is several times stronger than normal.

Ratona : uwaah...!
Litany : aghh...!
Noelle : ahh...!
Nemesis : Ratona...! Litany...! Noelle...!
Fallen izayoi : what about that attack? Is it good enough or you want more than it?
Iris : not...!
Minerva : ...yet...!
Freya : we're not through here...!
Ratona : we can't lose here...!
Litany : we can defeat you!
Noelle : and bring izayoi back to homey...!
Nemesis : all of you...
Fallen izayoi : you are very stubborn...very well, maybe I should show you that all you do is merely a vain...
Freya : let's combine our power...!
Iris : machine gun fist...!
Minerva : heavy extraction...!
Freya : round we go...!
Ratona : taste this...!
Litany : cataclysmic strike...!
Noelle : go bye-bee...!
Nemesis : thousand murk arrow...!
Fallen izayoi : shield of murk...!
Nemesis : what...!
Fallen izayoi : *smirk*
Fallen izayoi : murk blast...!

Fallen reflected their offence and blow them up with a single blast. Everyone except nemesis and alma was slammed to the ground.

Iris : waah...!
Minerva : argh...!
Freya : ahhh...!
Ratona : gyaah...!
Litany : urgh...!
Noelle : uaahh...!
Nemesis : all of you...!
Alma : hang on there...!
Fallen izayoi : is that all the power you have? Very disappointing...
Fallen izayoi : I've told you the one who can beat me is her...just holy...yet, she is no more...
Nemesis : holy...?
Fallen izayoi : and now it's your time to die...!
Nemesis : ...!
Fallen izayoi : murk's stream...!

Fallen made the current of murk heading to nemesis, realized it she made a shield to protect alma and herself.

Fallen izayoi : so that's your new power, huh...? But it seems not as strong as i have.
Nemesis : uughh!
Alma : nemesis...!
Fallen izayoi : although both of us have the same murk power, but my strength far exceeds you...
Fallen izayoi : ...and I will show you how far the distance from the difference between the power we possessed...!
Nemesis : i can't last any longer...! Get away from here, Alma!
Alma : no way! I won't leave you alone!
Fallen izayoi : it seems you able to defend a little longer than anyone before...humph, interesting to say...however...
Nemesis : ungghh!
Fallen izayoi : what a pity, I've merely use a smaller portion of all my strength to fight you. And yet you can't last any longer...
Nemesis : urgh!
Alma : nemesis...!
Fallen izayoi : it seems sufficient for me to play with you today. Time to put you out from your misery...!
Fallen izayoi : gigantic murk's blast!

Fallen uses his greater power to destroy nemesis's shield. Then it's cracked and destroyed. She still be able to pushed Alma away, but she was badly injured.

Alma : agh...!
Nemesis : aahhh...!
Nemesis : iza...yoi...
Nemesis : ...
Fallen izayoi : humph...what a bunch of a weakling.
Fallen izayoi : then again a little rehearsal after a long eternity couldn't hurt, after all...
Fallen izayoi : now show yourself, the one who acquitted me from that seal...! I know you're here...!
Orio de gato : i see you aren't finish them out. Why is that, though...?
Fallen izayoi : just trying to see if my skill as sharp as before. Now, although you may have freed me, don't think you can make me as your slave...
Orio de gato : that i will refrain from doing so...i won't bother you nor make you do as i want...i just want a little cooperation from you.
Fallen izayoi : what do you want...?
Orio de gato : first of all we must get out from this world immediately. You must use your power in order to break the border that separate us from outer world... Eventhough it will require some time to deactivate it.
Fallen izayoi : what's the return for me?
Orio de gato : the advantage is, you can go to the world owned by this body of deity you possessed, and destroy it...accidentally, that world is the same world as you have before...and that world is just a remade from your former world.
Fallen izayoi : then that world is...
Orio de gato : yes...it's "Asdivine".
Fallen izayoi : Asdivine, huh...? It's been a long time...
Fallen izayoi : alright, you have my back...
Orio de gato : then let us make haste to the south of this world...
Fallen izayoi : yes...

Orio and fallen warped to the south, where the border is...meanwhile, alma found nemesis injured and fainted then she call the other...

Alma : nemesis!
Iris : uhh...ah...! Nemesis...!
Minerva : nemesis...!
Freya : she appear to be deeply injured...
Litany : for now let's bring her back to Asdivine and treat her wound...
Noelle : hatty...
Ratona : alma, can you bring us to where the portal was?
Alma : alright, everyone hang on tight...!

They warped to where the portal was stood and they enter it in order to return to Asdivine.