Message

Nemesis went to yggdrasil, izayoi's spirit tree. Maybe she want to remembering all of her finance with izayoi.

-yggdrasil-

Nemesis : ...
Nemesis : *tears well up* izayoi...
Nemesis : why...you do this...?
Nemesis : why you must sacrificed yourself for us...?
Nemesis : what are the last words you really want to told me...?
Nemesis : what should I do?

Suddenly from the top of a branch fell a paper that looks like a letter.

Nemesis : ...!
Nemesis : what is this...?
Nemesis : is this from izayoi?
Nemesis : if this letter from izayoi, i'd better to open it.

Nemesis open that letter and read it. It say:
To nemesis and everyone...

If you read this, it mean my plan to protect asdivine is succeed. I hope you're not following me to this place. I know this feels hard for you all, but this is my desire. Please...

Nemesis : *tears well up* i can't...izayoi...

Somewhere, maybe i won't remember you all. But, even tough my memories are vanished, our bonds is still there. If you still determined to come to me, i won't allow it. I sacrificed myself in order to protect you all. I don't want to see my friend and all people in this world suffering. That's why i will do anything to protect my friend and this world.

Nemesis crying because she doesn't want to see izayoi hurting himself to protect his friends

Nemesis : *sob* what does it mean to protect us if you have to sacrifice yourself!?...you are idiot...izayoi...

And one more thing...

I will tell you something...
If you can't hear what I said at last, then I'll repeat it once more...
"all the light is inside the yggdrasil"
I will add my words at that time."when the moon shines brightly the light will illuminate the truth". You might didn't know what it mean now, you will understand when the time comes. I'm sure you all can understand it.

now i have to go. I wish you can take care of asdivine without me. I just want to protect my beloved friends and this world. For me, you all are my precious friends that i must protect. If we can meet again someday, maybe we should start all over again. Just like you and me when our first met, nemesis...
That's all...
Now, farewell...

Deity of asdivine.

         Izayoi

Nemesis who reads the letter is increasingly convinced to meet with Izayoi and bring him back to Asdivine once again.

Nemesis : now i understand what i must do...izayoi...
Nemesis : i will meet you even though you forbid me to do that.
Nemesis : for me, you are the first one who accept me and save me from the abyss of loneliness...
Nemesis : that's why I can't just leave you there...
Nemesis : you have given me the answer...
Nemesis : thank you, izayoi...

Nemesis return to klaver village and will convinced everyone to meet izayoi again somewhere.