Risk

Holy's plan to purrify fallen's murk are failed. Not to mention that her plan are just making fallen stronger than before. There's small chance of winning against his strength with the current situation while fallen's power still increasing excessively.

Holy nemesis : (what have i done...?)
Holy nemesis : (am i unnable to separate him from Izayoi?)
Holy nemesis : (i have promised to her that i will save him...yet i...)
(Nemesis) : (is there any way left to save him...?)
Holy nemesis : (...)
Holy nemesis : (i am afraid no...)
Holy nemesis : (with fallen's murk has spread widely around Izayoi's soul, there is no way to bring him back to sense.)
Holy nemesis : (if that were happen i do not have any option left unless...)
Holy nemesis : (...to destroy him along with Izayoi's soul...)
(Nemesis) : (...!)
Holy nemesis : (in the meantime, if alex and jane who inherited his divine power become the new deity, there is a possiblity this world would survive...)
(Nemesis) : (no...! I won't let that happen...!)
(Nemesis) : (we have come this far and you said that saving him is impossible...!?)
Holy nemesis : (i won't say there is no chance, nevertheless...)
Holy nemesis : (it will be a risky gambling...)
(Nemesis) : (what is it...?)
Holy nemesis : (if i am unnable to purrify his murk from outside, then i might be able to do it from inside...)
Holy nemesis : (the problem is we must bring Izayoi's soul back to his sense and separate him from fallen's murk. That would be difficult to do...)
(Nemesis) : (...)
(Nemesis) : (then...)
(Nemesis) : (what if you put my soul into your sword and stab it to him once more...?)
(Nemesis) : (that will allow me to go into Izayoi's consciousness and bring him back to his sense.)
Holy nemesis : (but if that fail and your soul destroyed, both of us will ceased to exist.)
(Nemesis) : (i'm sure my voice will get through him...)
(Nemesis) : (not only that...our thought, and even our feelings will reach him as well...)
Holy nemesis : (then we need to think another way to approach him and do the same thing before... because fallen's may have aware of my plan and therefore he will not easily down for that.)
Holy nemesis : (...)
Holy nemesis (are there any friends of yours that able to do an illusion magic...?)
(Nemesis) : (ah...! Alex can do that...!)
Holy nemesis: (that's good to hear...)

Using her power, holy speak with alex's mind and tell him what to do.

Holy nemesis : (listen well, alex...)
(Alex) : (nemesis...? How did you...?)
Holy nemesis : (there is no time to explain. It seems i need your illusion magic to do a surprised attack. Could you impersonate myself using your magic...?)
(Alex) : (that will be easy... but it won't last longer than you expected...)
Holy nemesis : (i know that.)
Holy nemesis : (when fallen realize about our plan, you could use magic to strain him until i finished purifying him...)
Holy nemesis : (your divine magic are the part of Izayoi's magic. It will be sufficient to hold him off a minute or so.)
(Alex) : (then you can count me for that!)
Holy nemesis : (i appreciate this, alex.)
Alex : alma, is everyone healed already...?
Alma : yes, there is nothing to worry about that...!
Alex : okay, we will attack him simultaneously. Don't give him a chance to counter our attacks...!
Iris : roger that!
Minerva : understood.
Freya : don't worry. We will do as your instruction.
Ratona : i-i will try my best...!
Litany : this is our last chance. Let's make it to our fullest effort...!
Noelle : noelle too~!
Fallen izayoi : you little pest...! You dare to defy me to the very end? Let's see how long you last...!
Fallen izayoi : *stares at holy* first, i will start with you...!
Freya : not that fast...! Sparkling break...!
Fallen izayoi : tsch, is that all you have?
Freya : now is the time! Iris! minerva!
Iris : gunslinger...!
Minerva : thousand torn curse...!
Fallen izayoi : this won't bring me down easily, lowly spirits...!
Litany, ratona, noelle : heyaah...!