⁰² waiting ៹

"hey semisemi, whatcha doing? aren't you gonna go to class?"

semi eita lifted his head up as he turned off his phone with his right hand, the other hidden in his trouser pockets. "huh? uh... no not yet," he murmured in reply to the redhead, looking down to turn on his phone again.

tendou satori sauntered towards the other male with his hands on his hips, tutting as he was doing so. "semi my man, you can't be skipping class like this, ya'know? your teacher's gonna be mad!"

"i won't be too long," the other male replied, his eyes still kept on his phone screen. he quickly typed out a message and then sent it with one hand before pocketing his phone, his back still leant against the wall.

tendou always had great intuition. whether it was a good thing or a bad one, it was still up for debate. he paused for a moment before a bright smile appeared on his face, both hands showing thumbs up to the ash-blonde. "ohh... i understand now! good luck!" the redhead gave him a sneaky wink before walking off, leaving the poor setter confused.

semi shook his head and just ignored him; tendou had always been an enigma.

༉‧₊˚✧

"meeting dismissed!"

after hearing those words, y/n l/n picked up her bag off the floor, pulling it up for her shoulder to support its weight. she then brushed her purple checkered uniform skirt flat, trying to ease out any creases.

"i'll see you all again after school!" the female smiled before giving the rest of the school council a friendly wave, leaving the classroom.

she pulled out her phone, noticing two notifications from semi. curiosity pooled her thoughts as she unlocked her phone; he had never been one to usually text first, so what happened?

angry shiba inu‼️🙆‍♂️
[ 07:54 ]

hey

where r u?

shit. y/n had completely forgot that semi wanted to meet her this morning, and it was just her luck for the council meeting to overrun so much.

an anxious huff pulled from her lips as she clicked on his name before pressing the phone icon which was captioned 'audio'. she then moved her phone to her ear, rushing out of the classroom.

after a few trills, the male picked up.

"eita hey i'm—"

"where are you?"

his tone wasn't as harsh as y/n expected it to be; instead, it actually had a worried edge to it, causing the weights which y/n wasn't aware of to lift slightly from her shoulders.

she sighed quietly, slightly biting on her bottom lip in thought of what to reply with.

"sorry eita, the meeting overran a little bit, i'll be there soon. see you in a few?" she finally answered back. the words scraped at the back of her throat in guilt, and she tried her best to swallow the uncomfortable feeling.

there's a temporary pause on the other line before the male replied.

"okay, don't take too long," the ash blonde murmured, and y/n smiled.

"i won't."

༉‧₊˚✧

the female student was currently in her class, the teacher blabbering on and on about nuclear radiation as she balanced her pen between the gap of her fingers, information flowing in through one ear and dancing freely out of the other.

her and semi had made it to class just on time, with the help of speed running and y/n dragging the latter by the arm.

she glanced up, watching the teacher create white marks on the contrasting chalk board which spiralled into words and symbols. the sound of pen against paper, the teacher's bland voice and the chalk scraping against the board constructed a cacophony of sound, one which y/n had never been very fond of.

her own notebook stared blankly at her, only the date and the title visible on the page. she frowned before scribbling down the properties of the 3 types of radiation, filling up the page with ease.

"l/n, could you answer this question please?" the teacher tapped her frail looking chalk against the board, signalling to the student what she was talking about.

y/n looked up at the board again, reading the question in her head:

why is it fatal to consume alpha particles?

she turned back down to read her notes, focusing on the small section under the subtitle 'alpha'.

"because alpha radiation is highly ionising and can kill cells," y/n answered, and the teacher nodded in agreement.

"alright everyone, now begin to fill in the worksheets that will be handed out shortly, you'll have two minutes."

y/n began to drum her fingers against her desk in boredom, resting her chin against the palm of her other hand. this lesson was probably going to take a while...

➳ ⋆˚ ༘ ──────────── ⊹₊ ✧

❛ 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 . . .
hello............. another chappy...................... i've finished all my exams for this term and i'm so WHEIKSKSW FREE !! hope u enjoyed this chap anyways lol it's uneventful asf but oh well i swear the plots gonna get more intense give it a few more chapters <3

alrighty !! bye !! love u all :D

( not spellchecked lol )