⁰¹ gold star ៹

YEAR 20XX, THEIR SECOND YEAR.

as the clouds made their ways peacefully across the dark abyss, freckles of illuminated stars stayed in place, effortlessly lighting up the night sky. it grew deeper with each shade of blue, the strokes fading into an infinite void.

a sigh dragged out softly from her lips as she rested her arms against the windowsill, the window open wide to allow a draft of fresh air inside her room. she had just accidentally woke up at 3am, a result of her constantly worsening shitty schedule.

after a few moments, she stirred and turned around, catching a glance of her phone face down on her tabletop before walking over to get a hold of it, silently sliding under her covers in order to avoid waking up her roommate.

she propped up her pillows and sunk her back into them, turning on her phone.

angry shiba inu‼️🙆‍♂️
[ 03:18 ]

helllllllllo !!

r u awake :P

no

wow so hostile,, scary,,

.

shutup

nope ❤️

anyways, u free to call rn?

kinda wanna talk to someone ;')

do i have a choice?

hmm, not really, unless ur
planning on sleeping :>

eitaaaaaaa

c'mon slowpoke

clingy...

yeah what about it⁉️😠

incoming call from:
angry shiba inu‼️🙆‍♂️
[ accept ]  [ decline ]

"eita! i can't believe you called," y/n started with a feigned shock, mindful of keeping her voice down.

the female student didn't even have to see semi to know that he had just rolled his eyes. "mhm. unbelievable, right?" he replied, tone so sarcastic it was slightly painful.

"c'mon, no need to be so prickly," y/n teased, resting her phone between her ear and her shoulder as she began plaiting a strand of her hair. "anyway, why are you up so early?"

"i haven't slept yet."

"what?!" her voice unexpectedly raised higher, but then it calmed back down again. "wow... your schedule's worse than mine..."

semi hummed thoughtfully "where's my gold star for that then?"

"hmm," the female paused for a moment, contemplating what to do. she then took her phone from her shoulder and into her grasp, opening up the messenger app to send semi a message which read '⭐️ for you!'