Smells like a teen spirit

Oh, I'm scared if I look in your eyes, I might see your soulI know love is the loneliest place when you fall aloneSitting by the phone, holding onto hopeSpending all night wondering why you let me go (you let me go)I wish you had felt how you're f...

I know love is the loneliest place when you fall alone
Sitting by the phone, holding onto hope
Spending all night wondering why you let me go (you let me go)
I wish you had felt how you're feeling two years ago
Feel it twice

Oh, I'm scared if I look in your eyes, I might see your soulI know love is the loneliest place when you fall aloneSitting by the phone, holding onto hopeSpending all night wondering why you let me go (you let me go)I wish you had felt how you're f...

Selena was eating her breakfast until Jenna entered causing her to smile "Morning, Auntie J" She greeted

"Morning, Leenie" Jenna kissed her forehead "How are you feeling?"

"Good" she smiled warmly as Selena's phone rang causing her to lift her phone quickly from the table looking who was it

"It's uh just Caroline"

"Were you waiting for someone else?" Jenna teased and Selena chuckled

"You wish" she said "So I want to ask you something"

"Shoot"

"About my birth parents" Selena muttered hesitantly "What happened? Are they dead?"

"Wow, never thought I'd have this conversation with you" Jenna said as she sat down opposite her

"I only asked because yesterday I nearly burned down the entire school it becoming a lot harder and harder for me to control these power since the sacrifice day... I want to know what am I? Who am I?" Selena asked rhetorically "I mean I deserve to know"

"All I know that your mother gave you to Miranda and Grayson when you were only two days"

"So she didn't want me, she just looked me in the eyes and gave me up" Selena said with a sad smile

"I don't know exactly what happened or why she did it but I believed that she loved you" Jenna told her with an encouraging voice

"Then why she gave me up?" Selena asked with a cracked voice "It's not like I'm not grateful to have all of you... I am and I love you all. I do"

"I know" Jenna smiled at her "Your parents loved you just like Jeremy and Elena"

"I know" She said with a small smile "I have to go, I'm gonna be late for school"