Prank Wars

Art credits to: bigtiddiebee on TwitterWord count: 615Female Reader/Male Reader/Gender Neutral ReaderFluff/Angst⚠️TW⚠️ - mention of blood (fake)

Word count: 615
Female Reader/Male Reader/Gender Neutral Reader
Fluff/Angst
⚠️TW⚠️ - mention of blood (fake)

"Y/n!" Corpse calls from the kitchen. You walk to the kitchen. "Yes!?" You yell back. "I made candy apples do you want one?" Corpse ask. "Yeah sure." You respond, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

You grab an apple and thank Corpse. He nods his head as you make your way back to the bedroom. You bit into the apple and it clearly wasn't an apple.

"Eww, what the hell!" You yell when you realize it wasn't an apple. It was an onion. "CORPSE!" You run out to the kitchen again, seeing him laughing his ass off. "Fuck you! I will get you back!" You yell as you walk to your bathroom, hoping you can brush the onion taste out of your mouth.  

The Next Day

"(Y/N!) I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" Corpse yells running out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel. "What's wrong with you?" You ask trying to keep your laugh in.

"Don't play innocent, you dyed my hair PINK! Bubblegum pink at that!" Corpse yells. At that point you couldn't hold it in anymore. You bursted out laughing and all Corpse did was roll his eyes.

"Relax, no body knows what you look like anyway." You shrug your shoulders, still giggling from his reaction. "Besides, it's cute." You say, letting your hand go through his wet, curly, pink, hair.

"Come on let's go wash it out, it's only temporary." You say as you take his hand and you both walk to the bathroom.

3 Days Later

The light is flashing through his curtains and it wakes you up, but you wake up to an empty bed. Corpse said he had an early appointment so he wouldn't be there when you woke up.

You groggily open your eyes to see a tall being in your room. You scream as loud as you can and jump out of bed. "Who are you? What do you want? Get out before I call the cops!" You shout a series of questions.

"Now, now, now, whats the fun in that? Just sit your pretty little face back on the bed. You're the last thing I need to get rid of." The tall mysterious figure said.

You then took a full glance at the figure. You realize that the figures' hands were covered in blood. There were also hand prints covering the figures sweatshirt. "Please let me go." You plead, walking backwards towards the door.

The figure starts walking towards to slowly. You try and open the door but it's locked... from the outside?!

You realize that your last resort is to jump out the window. It wasn't a straight drop and if you land right you wouldn't get hurt to bad.

You start sprinting towards the window when a hand grabs you. "Baby, wait it's just me!" The figure pulls off its hoodie and mask. "Corpse, what the fuck is wrong with you?" You asks in between breaths. "I thought I was gonna die." You rip your hand from Corpses' grasp. You were beyond pissed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you would attempt to jump from the window." Corpse pulls you into a hug.

(I shouldn't be laughing lmao)

"You know I'm gonna get you back right?" You asked hugging into his chest. "Yeah." He chuckles lightly.

You both knew that this was far from over. Corpse gets in the shower to wash off the fake blood. You grab a notebook and start writing down prank ideas to get him back.

Let the prank wars begin
__________________________________
2/9/21