Attention

Imagine - word count: 637
(no gender specified!)

Corpse has been working really hard lately and barely has time for you anymore. You understand he has a lot to do and he is under a lot of stress, but you still need time too.

Corpse was now in the middle of an Among Us stream. These streams last from about 3-8 hours and you just couldn't take it anymore.

"Baby?" You ask quietly, knocking on his office door. No response. Lightly knocking again there was still no response.

You eventually get tired of him to respond to the door, so you walk in quietly and looked at him. He was focused on his computer with his headphones on, so that's probably why he didn't hear you.

"Hey baby what's up?" Corpse asks while looking at you. "When can you get off the stream baby, I'm lonely." You says slightly quiet not wanting the other streamers to hear you.

"Uhh about another 2-4 hours." Corpse ways looking back at his screen. You widen your eyes at his answer. "But after the stream I have to head to Dave's house and talk to him about a new video we are gonna work on." He adds on while trying to read his chat.

"B-but that's gonna keep you busy all night AGAIN!" You say raising your voice because you were beyond annoyed.

You never got upset with Corpse working on his career but enough was enough.

He looks back at you confused on why you're upset. "Baby, I don't understand the big deal. Why are you so upset?" He questions, adjusting his eyepatch lightly.

"Because you don't spend time with me anymore, you're constantly working on your streams, music, and friends. And I want you to do that but you are neglecting me at this point and I'm over it!" You say basically yelling, not caring about the stream anymore.

You walk out his office and slam the door, making Corpse flinch a little. You walk straight for your bedroom, flopping on the bed with anger.

About 2 minutes later, Corpse comes out of his office and enters the bedroom waiting for you to look at him.

"I'm sorry." Corpse says sorrily, walking towards the bed quietly. "I've just been so caught up with work that I haven't been spending enough time with you, I can't apologize enough, I'll take off work and social media for the next few days and just spend them with you, I'm so sorry." He rambled on.

He placed himself on the bed and kissed your cheek after he talked, his eyes still pleading for you to look at him.

You could feel him looking at you, so you decided to give in. "It's not necessary to take off of everything for the next few days just for me Corpse, I just want you to spend more time with me that's all." You say looking at him, cupping your hands on the sides of his face.

He still feels guilty, so when you were looking at him he directed his vision to the floor. His hands reaches for the hem of your shirt playing with it to help him with some of his anxiety.

Corpse then walks back into his office and retrieves his phone and walks back to your bedroom. He then posts a tweet saying he is going to be inactive for the rest of the night and the next day.

He then leaps in the bed with you again and pulls you towards him. You cuddle into his chest smiling slightly.

He puts on your (favorite show) and grabs a blanket and puts it over the two of you. "I love you." Corpse says while kissing your cheek. "I love you too." You reply looking at him pecking his lips.