Wisdom Teeth Removal

Imagine - word count: 909
(no gender specified!)

"Ow fuck." Corpse groans holding is his face. "What's wrong?" You immediately look at Corpse. "My wisdom teeth are bothering me. I'll have to get them removed soon." You couldn't help but giggle at the idea of Corpse under anesthesia.

"What are you laughing at?" He turns his direction towards you. "Just imagining you high as a kite." He playfully slaps your arm. "How soon can you set an appointment?" You put your hand in his. "As soon as next week. I'll set the appointment tomorrow."

It was already 1 am so you were heading to bed anyway. Corpse doesn't sleep even though you encourage him to. But he's just writing lyrics for his new songs as you fall asleep

~ two days later ~

Today is the day Corpse gets his wisdom teeth removed. He already let everyone know he would be inactive for a few days healing, and everyone understood. So people were even asking you to post an audio of him being loopy.

On the drive there, Corpse held your hand the entire time, you could tell he was nervous. For the safety for him, you took his phone so he wouldn't show anything while he was drugged out.

Once you arrived Corpse was sent back and probably won't return for an hour. You just sit in the lobby and wait for him to come out.

~ an hour later ~

(First name, last name)?" You look up from your phone and notice the surgeon calling for you. The doctor nods her head and lets you know Corpse is ready to be taken home.

You enter his room and you can't help but giggle from his appearance. "HElooOo." Corpse waves at you and reaches for your hand. "Hey baby, how do you feel?" You grab his hand and start rubbing your thumb on the back of it.

A/N: I don't feel like tying Corpse's words like that anymore, so imagine he's slurring his words.

He just gives you a simple thumbs up. You and the nurse help get him up so you can help him walk out to the car. "Listen doc, I appreciate you for not killing me." You and the nurse giggled at his outburst.

Once you made it outside to your car, the nurse pulled you aside. "Just bring him back in a week, we want to make sure he's healing properly." You respond with a simple ok and you both parted ways.

Corpse was placed in the passenger seat and when you entered your car he seemed to be staring at something. He was lightly giggling and you realized what he was looking at. It was a  tuxedo cat walking  around.

You smile and him at pull out of the parking lot. "Hey excuse me, you're cute." You look at him and he gives you a half smile. "Can we date?" He turns his head to you. "Silly, we've been dating for two years."

"Really?!" He looks back at the road in front of him. You nod your head and hum. "I scored big!" He throws his hands up a little bit. "I'm tired." He lays his head back. "Go to sleep then bub." You lightly pat his thigh.

You then hear quiet snores. The rest of the drive home was silent.

After about a 30 minute drive, you arrive back at Corpse's apartment. You exit the car and go to the passenger side door to help him get out. "Get up baby." You lightly shake him.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at you. "Where are we?" He asks groggily. "We're back home, come on let's go inside." He slowly and cautiously exits the car, leaning into your body for support.

One of his arms are wrapped around your shoulder and your arm is wrapped around his lower back and waist. His head was laying lazily on your head the entire walk up.

After you made it into his apartment you walk him straight into his bedroom. He was wearing black jeans and a puffy black jacket. You went to his dresser and go out some sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Do you want me to help you change, or do you think you can do it by yourself?" You ask and you lay his clothes down on his bed. "I think I can do it, I'll call you if I need help." You exit out of his bedroom letting his get changed.

After a few minutes you knock on the door to make sure he is ok. "Are you done changing?" You ask only loud enough so he can hear you. He said a simple yes and you opened the door.

"I'm tired, can I go to sleep now?" You hum and nod your head yes. You help him get into bed and ask him if he needs anything else. He nods his head no and you kiss his cheek and start to get walk out.

"Where are you going?" he lifts his head from his pillow. "I'm letting you rest." You answer him while turning to face him. "Can you stay here?" You nod and crawl in the bed with him.

"Goodnight, I love you." You say while messing with his hair a little bit. "Love you too."

_____________________________________
Sorry for the month late update, life's been kinda crazy
May 5th, 2021
Happy Cinco De Mayo!
(I don't celebrate it but still to people who do!)