Chapter 41

A few hours later;
Dylan's POV;

The night had consisted of singing and laughing. Almost everyone was drunk save me, Jeff and Corey who didn't like to get too shit faced when he had guests. Everyone had either passed out in the living room or had gone to bed leaving Jeff, Corey and I in the kitchen talking.

Seemingly happy and feeling safe in the knowledge that everyone was so alcoholically charged that should they see anything at all; they'd forget by morning, Jeff's arms claimed me tightly in to his embrace.

"You know if you two want me to act like nothing is going on between you then you're going to have to act like nothing is going on around me!" Corey smiled flicking my chin.

"Ok! We're heading off to bed then," I smiled at my best friend. There was no way that I could blame his stance on this; what I was asking of him was huge and I knew that it was going to possibly end up becoming messy.

"All right; well goodnight then," He replied as I hugged and kissed him. The three of us began to make our way towards the living room just as there came a knock on the front door. The three of us exchanged looks. "Who the hell is that at this time!?" My best friend pondered as he strode to the front door.

Once he pulled it open we could clearly see that there was no one there. Turning to look at Jeff and I we both shrugged unsure of what was going on but I could feel a shiver snake down my back.

"You ok?" Jeff asked feeling the involuntary shiver and pulled me a little harder against him as I watched Corey leaning down. And almost as if I had been waiting for it; I heard the rustle of the wrap around the flowers.

"I would say that whoever sent these earlier has been watching!" Corey said coming back in to the house with the almost destroyed bouquet that I had sent away earlier in the day. "Dylan I know that you don't want to address this but you're really going to have too; whoever is doing this is clearly watching your every move!"

"I don't...please just don't make me do it tonight!" I pleaded with my best friend as I glanced up at Jeff who seemed happy to oblige at my request.

"Ok but definitely tomorrow yeah?" Corey asked placing the flowers down on the coffee table. "Promise me!" He pressed once I nodded my head.

"Hand on my heart!" I replied.

"Good! You two get off to bed while I lock up here ok?"

Bidding my best friend goodnight. Jeff and I dove for the cover of my room while the going was good. The minute the door was locked; I was being whirled around and slammed back against it as Jeff's lips were on mine with in seconds, no words were spoken; there was no need for them after the lingering looks that we had been sharing the whole night.

Both of us succumbed to the frantic state that being apart caused in both of us. Hanging out with our friends and Family meant that we had to keep a safe distance between us. Unlike our friends and Family; Jeff and I couldn't hold hands, we couldn't touch one another, we couldn't share little kisses or say cute little things that the people in our lives could when in company.

All that Jeff and I could do was exchange looks; even that didn't seem like enough. So when we finally managed to spend time alone it was more often than not frantic, desperate and satisfyingly quick.

Our cloths were thrown around the room until we were naked, our hands stroking each other. Silence was something else that we had to be good at. Hotel rooms had extremely thin walls but thankfully Corey had every room in his home sound proved after the first time Carmine and I had visited.

"Dylan...mmm...Fuck I have been aching to feel your touch all night!" He growled wrapping his hand around my hand that had grabbed his fully erect dick.