Planetside 2 X Rwby

(A/N): got really into planetside and I thought it would be fun to make a crossover since I rarely see any that are not dead. This is gonna be pretty biased towards the TR since I'm part of that group so uh, yeah.

VICTORY IS OUR TRADITION!

Enjoy!_________________________________________Gunfire rings from all sides

Enjoy!
_________________________________________
Gunfire rings from all sides.

In the deserts of Indar Miles Ogley, a TR light assult tries to peek out of cover only to be met with a hail of bullets.

"Where is our damn reinforcement?!"

A random grunt takes cover next to him.  "They said they'll be here in 10 minutes!" The grunts scream nearly drowned out by the constant gunfire.

Before he could respond a bright light flashed into his eyes, a pillar of light reaching for the skies, Miles widens his eyes and screams as they froze in place.
"ORBITAL STRIKE INBOUND! RUN!"

The light consumed all that day, unfortunately it will be remembered as a failure on the scientists as 2 soldiers failed to rebirth.
_________________________________________
In Forever falls a warp gate opens up and spits out 4 men, all of which are unconscious.

Miles was the first to wake up. Confused, he looks around to find his LC3 Jaguar next to him.

He hears a rustle in the bushes and immediately aims at it.

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot! Friendly!"

A man wearing the terran republic engineer armor crawled out of the bushes. "Miles?" The man asks, taking off his mask to reveal Xander, his closest friend.

"Xander? Where are we? This doesn't look like Indar..."

"Dunno man. How's the jetpack by the way?" Xander asks, referencing the time his jetpack blew up after a max hit it with an anti-vehicle round.

"Piss off asshole." Miles replied, chuckling a little bit after remembering how he got chewed out after his rebirth.

Loud footsteps draws their attention and they both hide in the bushes.

From the direction of the sound two people emerge, a heavy assult and a combat medic. They would be relieved if they were TR units, unfortunately, instead of the red armor they were greeted by a mixture of blue and yellow.

"What do we do?" Asked Xander

"I don't know." Answered Miles

The hushed whispers of the duo we're interrupted by a loud roar from behind them.

"Look out!" Yelled Miles, pushing Xander out of the way.

The creature that caused the roar jumped out and revealed to be a black humanoid wolf with some sort of bone mask.

The creature was shot down, not from theirs, but from the NC.

When the creature went down the NC aimed their weapons at us, which we returned.

"Easy on the trigger now fellas..." Said one of the NC holding an LMG, and being much more heavily armored. 'A heavy assault...'

"Why don't we all just calm down, it looks like we have bigger problems here." The heavy assult said, motioning at the deceased creature which was... disintegrating?

"Alright... how about we all just put down our weapons an-" Xander was interrupted by more of those creatures.

"Shoot 'em down!" The heavy assult screamed, we opened fire on the creatures which were surprisingly easy to kill, 3 to five hits in fact.

After we cleared our the area we all faced each other. "I think we should start with an introduction, the names Desmond Rogers. Heavy assault." The NC heavy said, sticking his arm out.

"Miles Ogley. Light assault, pleased to meet ya..." Miles replied while shaking his hand.

"Xander Wilton, I'm an engineer."

"Jamie Sullivan,Combat medic. Sorry about the whole almost shooting you thing."

"No hard feelings Alright?" Replied Miles.

"So does anyone know where we are? I don't remember a big red forest being in Indar." Asked Xander

Desmond replied "No clue, can you guys check the map?"

Miles checks his map but, he area is unmarked. "Its not marked. This place isn't mapped out."

"Damn, where the hell do we get our-" Xander says but looks up to see the moon is... shattered. 
(A/N: you can see the moon during the day so stfu)

Miles takes notice of his pause and looks up to see the moon. "T-The moon... its..."

The two NC look up and are at a loss for words.

"I don't think we're on Auraxis anymore..." Jamie broke the silence

"Wait, if we're in another world and then there's a chance that there will be a less advanced civilization. Less advanced civilization means..." Desmond says, hands shaking at the mention of the last part.

"No rebirth machines..." Miles says

Everyone tenses up and Xander is visibly panicking.

"T-this is a joke right...? It has to be right? We die and then we wake up back at base good as new... This has to be some sick joke isn't it?!" Xander shouts out.

"This..." Miles mutters to himself

"I... what do we do?" Asked Jamie

"Well... we better not die I guess?" Desmond says earning a few sad chuckles.

"So that's it huh? One death and kaput, were gone..." Says Xander, calmed down but still a bit shaken as he sits down on the ground.

Before Miles could say anything everyone heard the faint sound of... voices?

"-es students, the forest of Forever falls is indeed beautiful but we are not here to sight-see."

They all looked at each other and nodded, following the direction the voice came from. Around halfway there they heard a loud noise and well as a scream.

They dashed towards the direction where they see a boy on the ground and a blond boy with one of those creatures, only bigger and more armored as well.

The blond decapitated the beast and it was all silent for a moment.

Until they were spotted.

A red haired girl spotted them "Hey! Who are you? It's not safe here!"

"Shit! We've been spotted! Run!" Yelled out Xander

The four make a run into the forest with Miles using his jetpack to jump from tree to tree.

Before they could get away they were caught by a purple bubble. They look back to see a blonde woman with glasses waving a riding crop...

'Wierd choice of weapon but that's not the strangest thing I've seen all day' thought Miles.

"I believe you four are coming with me." The blonde woman says to the soldiers.