O n e

One: The Bestfriend.

Your POV

I'd be lying if I said I've never imagined my boyfriends, best friends head deep between my thighs eating me like I was his last meal on earth. I always have to keep myself from staring at him while I'm around Jean while they're hanging out. His long brown hair always pulled back in a low messy bun with those teal eyes almost pulls you into a trance. Not to mention the tattoos decorating his arms and the round silver ball perfectly placed in the middle of the tip of his tongue.

Everything about Eren is intoxicating, even his scent, his aura, his personality. Don't get me wrong, I did love Jean at one point it's just that he's not the one, if you get what I mean. The only person I've told this to is Historia, and everytime I say something about Eren she just tells me I should go for it. I've thought about it a lot, but there's no way around Jean getting crushed. I mean this man is obsessed, I mean obsessed with me.

I loved it at first, it was nice but then on top of that he got clingy and over protective and it's just so unattractive. Everyone falls out of love at some point in time, and mine just so happened to be because of my fantasies of Eren and I. "Babe are you okay?" Jeans voice whispers as he nudges my arm that I was leaning my head against on the desk.

"Huh? Oh yea sorry..." I whisper, my eyes trailing across the room to Eren, watching him pull his hair back into the bun he always wears. We're currently in a lecture in English, we're all freshman in college. It feels like forever since we were seniors in high school.

"Pages 345 and 347 are due by Friday, got that? You're dismissed!" The professor says and I watch as Eren disappears into the hallway to meet up with Levi, Hange, and Mikasa. His usual friend group after this class period, I'm not a stalker, I'm just very observant. "Where do you want to eat today babe?" Jean says trailing behind me as my eyes are still locked onto Erens back.

"Oh I'm not hungry today, go eat with your friends!" I say and give him the biggest smile I could muster. He is oblivious to my fake smile and shrugs his shoulders, kissing me on the forehead before heading off with his other friends he usually hangs out with after this period. i sigh, heading straight to the library where historia always sits and eats lunch. "Ah, Y/n why aren't you with Jean?" she says as i walk in the door and spot her, i sigh, taking a seat beside her as she plays with my hair that's now draped across the big wooden table stretching across the main entrance of the library away from all of the shelves filled with all the books you could possibly think of.

"Is it Eren agai-" i cut her off, looking up at her. "It's always Eren." i groan, looking the other way and to my surprise, my eyes lock onto the back of Erens head, Levi and Hange facing this way while eating and talking. "Do they always eat here?" i ask historia as she looks over to where my eyes are. she nods, patting my head before her girlfriend meets up with us. "Ymir, i have a question." i say as she hums, giving me permission to ask before giving historia a quick peck on the lips.

"Who would you choose if you had to, Eren or Jean?" i say looking over at the two as she gives it a thought. "Historia." she says chuckling and i elbow her in the arm, rolling my eyes. "But no in all seriousness, i'd pick Eren over Jean anyday, if i was straight that is." i give it a little bit of thought and i agree with her, and it's not just because of all the lustful dreams i have about Eren Yeager.

"Oh by the way, tonight Jean and the boys are having a party at some hotel, you coming?" Ymir says to me, winking as if shes trying to tell me to dump him there. "I'll definitely be there." i give her a small smirk and we fist bump, my eyes traveling back to Eren. Tonight's the night to stop being such a little bitch, our feelings before anyone elses.
.