T w o

Two: Fuck Buddy Duties.

Your POV

It's been exactly two weeks since the party and I still haven't been able to do anything about the whole Jean situation. Every time I try bringing it up he cuts me off and tries talking about something else, which makes me think he knows it's coming, he just doesn't want it to. I have been keeping in touch with Eren since then though, I'm supposed to be going to his apartment later today actually.

"Baby.." Jean whines, stretching himself across my bed as he places his controller beside him, pausing his game of call of duty that he was just yelling at. "Yes?" I coo, leaning down to kiss his forehead as he grabs my neck, pulling me down to lay on him. "You still love me, right?" He whispers into my neck as i straddle him to lay.

What's the right answer? The right answer would be, 'no I'm sorry, I just don't anymore.' "Of course I do," I say smiling, giving him little pecks around his face, pushing his hair out of his face in the process. He sighs, closing his eyes. "Good."

My phone buzzes, I ignore it. Then it buzzes a second, and quickly a third. All of a sudden it goes off, buzzing like someone's calling me. I get off of Jean and grab my phone off the night stand, seeing that Eren is calling me. "Fuck.." I whisper, telling Jean it's my parents before leaving my room and going to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"What do you want right now? I told you Jean was ov-" I get cut off by groans, my face growing hot realizing what he's doing. "Say my name." He says huskily through the phone with his raspy deep voice. My mind wanders as I listen to him talk while I can hear movement in the background while he touches himself.

I back up towards the door, slowly sliding down till I sit on the floor in complete shock. "Eren.." I say as he groans louder, the movement sounds like it started a faster pace after saying his name. "I miss the taste of you." He says through groans, making me squeeze my thighs together. "Eren, Jeans over right now I can't." I say as he scoffs, his movements slowing back down.

"Why is he over there? Don't forget you're coming to see me tonight." He says and my mind starts playing out the scenes from the night of the party. I mean, if he wants reactions out of me, I'll give them to him. I play around with him by slowly moaning into the phone, listening to him groan at my sounds. "God you have no idea what all I wanna do to you.." he says out of breath.

Fuck why's he so hot...

I slowly start to feel myself get wet so I slip my hand down, rubbing myself through the leggings I had on, since all me and Jean were doing today was laying around. I let a soft, high pitched moan escape my lips as I hit the right spot. "Eren.." I breathe out, closing my eyes and letting my imagination run free. "Y/n?" Jean says, knocking on the bathroom door.

Fuck how long have I been in here doing this with eren? "Y-Yes?" I say, trying to turn my phone volume down so he doesn't hear erens groans. "Is everything okay? Tell your parents I said hello." He says and I say okay, trying to get him to leave.

I quickly hang up on eren, texting him.

                                          Eren

                                            Jean is getting worried,
                                                  I'll just see you later.

That's fine, come over
around 7.

I shut my phone off, fixing myself and walking out of the bathroom. "Hey sorry baby, they wanted to talk so much." I laugh, sitting behind him, wrapping my arms around him from behind and resting my head on his shoulder as I watch him play the game. He leans his head against mine, humming. "It's okay, how are they?" He asks, knowing how much my parents adore him.