T h r e e

Three: Jealously? No, probably not.

Your POV

And three, two... one. "Alright class, you are dismissed." The professor calls out as I quickly shut my books, pushing them into my bag as I pull it over my shoulder, huffing as it weighs me down a bit. I quickly make it out of the classroom, completely ignoring all of my friends and even some of jeans friends calling me to catch up with me.

The only thing on my mind is to get home, today is just not the day. "Y/n, are you okay?" Ymir says as her hand grabs my wrist, stopping me in my tracks as I turn around to her. "What?" I hiss as she cocks a brow, tugging me into the nearest bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind us. "What's up with you? You haven't said a word or looked at any of us all day," she says almost in a pissed off tone as I roll my eyes, dropping my bag to the floor.

"Jean has been annoying the fuck out of us about it all damn day dude. What the fuck?" She says as I sigh, rubbing my face as I push my back to the wall, sliding down. "I'm just tired, okay?" I whisper as she chuckles, doing the same as she sits down beside me. "Y/n I've known you since middle school, you can't lie to me." She says as I close my eyes, my head hitting the wall behind me.

"It's just Jean.. and Eren, I just don't know what to do and it's so draining." I explain as she nods, listening to me rant. "Okay so let me ask you this," she says, her knees coming up to her chest as she rests her forearms on them, picking at her long slender fingers. "Who do you really see yourself with? Not in a sexual way, but a long term way."

I sit and think on her words for a bit, thinking back on all of the memories I've already created with Jean, then the connection with me and Eren. My brain tells me I need to stay with Jean and cut things off with Eren but my heart... my heart is telling me that Eren is the better option. "I don't know." I sigh, making her look over at me to study my face like she's trying to find the answer in my eyes.

"Do you really want my honest opinion on this whole situation?" She asks as I nod, begging her to give me an answer i can't seem to come up with. "In all honesty, the way you're going about this is wrong. Jean loves you, a lot from what I can tell. Do you even know if Eren sees you the way you see him? What if you break things off with Jean and Eren doesn't return the feelings?" She says as I nod, thinking on it more.

"If I were you, I'd slow things down with eren, maybe even try to ignore him for a while to see his reaction. If he doesn't react, well you have your answer. And if he does, and he reaches out then you'll know." She finishes, patting my head as she stands back up, sticking a hand out for me to grab, helping me to my feet. "I can't really explain it well, but you'll just know what I'm talking about when it happens." Her words run through my mind as i hug her, thanking her for her words of advice as she hands me my bag off the floor.

"Don't thank me, I'm your friend y/n. I care about you," she smiles, a hand on my head as we walk out of the bathroom and to the library where we usually have our lunch. "Plus, if I didn't go check on you Historia would've been up my ass for the rest of the day about it." We both chuckle and sit down at the table with Historia once she realizes we're there she speaks up.

"Hey there you are, Eren has been looking everywhere for you." She says making my heart drop. He's been looking for me? "Oh, okay thank you." I give her a small smile as she returns it and nods, pulling lunches out for the three of us. I pull my phone out and unlocking it to see hundreds of texts and missed calls from both Jean and Eren. I sigh, placing my phone back into my pocket as I enjoy lunch, talking and laughing with my best friends.