Chapter 37

June 20th, 1999

Lion3080: are you all packed up?

Serpent580: what's there to pack?  It's not like we're going anywhere.

Lion3080: oh? So you won't be joining me in my quarters?

Serpent580: no

Serpent580: I know you'd probably try and touch my dick, and I'm for sure not risking it.

Lion3080: come on! I promise not to go anywhere near it!

Serpent580: nope! Sorry dear, it's just not going to happen.

Lion3080: so you'll just stay in your dorm for the summer holidays?

Serpent580: Oh! did I not tell you?

Serpent580: Headmistress is giving me my quarters early, so I'm in no need to stay at yours anymore.

Lion3080: How come I'm just finding out now? I've been thinking we'd be rooming together for the time being...

Serpent580: I'm telling you now aren't I? Besides she just told me this morning.

Serpent580: I'm so relieved

Lion3080: relieved??????

Serpent580: well yeah! I'll be able to protect my gems!

Lion3080: oh I see...you know Draco it's not like I forced you that day! You could have very well stopped me!

Serpent580: I was not in the right state of mind! You knew how anxious and stressed I was about N.E.W.T.s!

Lion3080: Draco, darling! No one knew what we were up to anyways! It's our little secret!

Serpent580: I don't care! You're still in time out for the time being!

Lion3080: that was like almost 46 days ago!

You've completed the requirements for today

Serpent580: you can wait a little longer!

Lion3080: I miss you...

Serpent580: I'm right here!

Lion3089: No...I miss YOU! I miss your body. I miss your touch. I miss your whimpers and moans. I miss how easily your body responds to mine...

Serpent580: Li...just a couple more days!

Serpent580: besides it's not like I haven't been affectionate with you!

Lion3080: I guess...I'm still upset though

Serpent580: you'll get over it!

Lion3080: well, I guess I'll see you for dinner later...

Serpent580: oh stop pouting!! I heard abstinence is the new trend!!!!

Lion3080:...Still pouting