The night we met

Billie Dean Howard has always been a woman of wealth and fame, being engaged to her recent girlfriend she knew for more than a year has brought her many realizations in her life. Always used to the lonely darkness and the presence of several frustrated spirits was her own idea of life. Everything started at the age of 24, all she ever wanted at that age is to beat a certain person at the Tennis game, instead she found herself starring at her naked, bloody maid who appeared in front of her disguised as a spirit, this is how she knew she had discovered her gift as a medium. Billie had a colorful love life, yet she never has found true love in any of the women she spent her lonely nights with. Not even Jessica, her fiancé could replace that dark, deep spot in her heart that needed some color to make it all complete. But at a certain night in the middle of a house party with their friends there was this flawless, beautiful young woman who's appearance was cold, fierce and outstanding. Her name was Wilhemina Venable, built in perfection and dominance..her only flaw was her disability which was her scoliosis that made her walk with the help of her cane. Even though Wilhemina wasn't very confident about her flaw, no one could change Billie Dean's mind about the fact that Wilhemina was the work of the Angels. Not being able to get her eyes off this perfect woman, she felt like she already knew the sensitive, broken, lovable girl that has always been hiding behind a facade. Both of their eyes meet at an unexpected moment, butterflies dancing in Billies stomach, feeling everything around her fading. The only thing she had to focus on now was the redhead in front of her giving her a beautiful, yet fiery and hot glance. The filled room became a few degrees warmer, the sexual tension between them was stronger than ever. After a few seconds of heating glances, Billie finally decided to turn back around to her fiancé Jessica and give her a soft kiss. Billie didn't want to imagine anything she might regret later so she better forgets Venable as fast as possible. Taking a few steps back while smiling at her lover she hit her back against a thin, female body. As she turned around she saw the person she wanted to avoid the most tonight..."destiny", billie thought. "Can't you see where you step or do you need glasses?" The redheads voice was dominating, for the first time Billie Dean felt slightly intimidated. "Excuse me, miss Venable. But I think you should be more polite next time you are invited at someones house." her own voice had a low pitch and a slight of raspiness in it, must be the excessive consume of Alcohol that made her sound like an aroused yet irritated woman who was in her middle 40's. Wilhemina's dark chuckles wrecked something in Billie that was a mixture of rage and curiosity "who is this woman?" she questioned herself as she looked at the purple dressed woman. "There is something you need to learn Miss Howard. No one should ever play with my patience..otherwise-" in that moment the blonde woman interrupted her with an even more dominating voice. "Otherwise what?" The redhead steps even closer to her as she can feel Wilheminas cold breath of self defending fierce and Darkness, which Billie had to admit actually liked it. "Otherwise I am forced to teach you in a least pleasuring way that you'd rather like to avoid." The conversation escalated quickly, just a glimpse and Billie Dean was on top of Venable on the floor. "We will see about that Miss Venable." the famous, devilish smirk appeared on the blondes face while confronting her. If looks could kill, Wilhemina would be the best at it. She confronted the curly haired blonde with the words "I gotta admit I have a great view on your body right now Miss Howard, but I'd rather you right under me." These words came out of her mouth so smooth yet so fiery that Billie Dean felt like she could melt right into her in the exact same moment. Instead, she got up and fixed her short, black suit dress and cleared her throat. Jessica, her fiancé who watched the whole scene in silence didn't talk to Billie for the rest of that night because she knew pretty well that her fiancé would crush madly over the redhead. Anyways, a few months later both of them broke up and there was a place in Billies heart she wished Wilhemina has occupied. All the traumatic events that happened to her should be forgotten, it's time for Billie to start a new life...Even though..there was still a heart she wanted to gain. She didn't know how to get redheads attention, but after all Billie Dean Howard is a psychic who knows how to read a humans soul pretty well.