Whispers

Reader and Lou have been dating for a while, Lou finally asks them to be with her officially. Again I'm gonna try be as gender neutral as possible but this is for everyone and anyone! Suggested by lola1747  of getting Lou and Reader together, I hope you like it 💜

The gang had all come together for a special night out, you'd all been too busy to spend time together so Lou invited everyone to the club so you could all have a well deserved night out.
A lot had changed since the beginning, you and Lou have been dating for a while which has  given you a different perspective on life. She'd made you so happy with dates full of adventure, she loved to cook for you and cozy nights snuggled up watching a film. You couldn't ask for a better woman to be in your life, you'd realised a while ago that you had fallen for her but you wondered if she felt the same.
You decided that you wanted to dress up as you'd not been out for a while, Lou was already at the club making sure everything was perfect. You stumbled around your apartment putting on your favourite outfit, hair and make up done perfectly as you sprayed yourself with your favourite scent. Debbie texted you telling you to get your ass down to the club so she could do shots. You smirked at your phone as you ordered an Uber.
The drive was about 10 minutes, you checked your phone and saw that it was only 10pm, walking in you saw the gang sat at the table laughing and drinking but Lou was no where to be seen; you assumed she was in her office working. You knew she'd come out later so you didn't dwell on it, walking up you was met with cheers and greetings from the others as you was immediately given a shot and a drink. You giggled as most of the women where drunk enough already.
You sat down next to Debbie who gave you a smirk. 'Well don't you clean up nicely' she whispered, a blush painted your checks 'thank you Debs, so do you.' You both chuckled as Constance and Daphne dragged you both to the dance floor, it wasn't too crowded but you could feel the body heat as you all danced, laughed and sang together. Your face was hurting from how much you had been smiling as it was a night well needed, as you and Tammy where spinning each other about you felt a hand on your waist. You turned around ready to push them away when you was met with the familiar blue eyes that where sparkling.
'Hey gorgeous' Lou smirked, you broke out in a grin and hugged her 'hey! I was ready to punch you! I'm glad you're finally here.' You laughed as she held you tighter as you danced to the music. 'Hmm I think I'd prefer a kiss instead of a punch if that's alright.' You tipped your head up and gave her a long kiss, it was cut short as you could hear the rest of the gang whistling and cheering. 'Hey guys, glad to see my club isn't yet burned down.' Lou said slyly as Nine handed the Aussie a drink while keeping a hand tightly wrapped around you. The group laughed as everyone was talking, dancing or drinking you rested you head on Lous shoulder while smelling a mix of smoke, perfume and booze letting it drift you to the memories you had made with Lou over the past months and how you wanted more of that.

A soft stroke to your hair brought you back to reality as you looked up to see Lou staring at you with a mix of love? Admiration? You wasn't quite sure. 'You ok Y/N? Do you need anything?' Your heart melted the fact that she cared for you and actually wanted you around made tears spring in your eyes as you gazed up at her. You wrapped your arms around her shoulders as you slowly swayed to your own music, you took a deep breath as you could see concern swirling in her eyes 'I'm ok Lou, in fact I'm so happy right now here with you and the girls. I never thought my life could be like this and to have people in it who show me so much love, I've enjoyed these months with you more then you will ever know, thank you for making me feel so special I-  I love you.' You looked deeply into those eyes as they softened at your words, she leaned in and kissed you with her whole being to the point you was standing on your tippy toes. She broke it off and gently placed her hands on your cheeks 'don't you know that I love you too sweetheart? Ever since you walked through my loft doors I've known you're the one. It's taken me a long fucking time to actually ask you out because I was scared but I'm so glad I did. How anyone like you would even give me a chance is insane, but yes I am utterly in love with you Y/N.' You both smiled at each other as she pulled you in for another kiss, 'so I guess that leaves me a question to ask you?' Lou spoke in a deep voice which sent tingles down your spine, you shivered and pulled back to look at her 'which is?' You cocked a brow while she smirked at you holding your hips closer to her and squeezing you tight 'will you Y/N Y/L|N be mine? Will you be my partner?' She grinned at you, you felt like you was about to burst 'of course! Lou Miller I would want nothing more!'
You leaped up and kissed her fully while the base of the music vibrated through your bodies, your embrace was interrupted by Constance pulling you apart and handing you a shot each telling you to 'drink up bitches.' You spent the next couple hours dancing, laughing and drinking with the gang until Lou whispered in your ear about heading back to the loft an offer you couldn't refuse.

You both stumbled through the door as Lou shut it with her foot never taking her lips off yours, the kiss was more heated due to the alcohol running through both of your systems as she guided you to the large couch that stood in her loft, you both broke out laughing as you fell into a pile of limbs. 'I am so happy' Lou whispered into your ear as she straddled you, you met her eyes as you pushed the hair away from her face, 'me too' you spoke softly. Lou brought her lips to yours again this time more softly as she let her hands explore your body while you held her head in place,  the two of you jumped when you heard her phone ringing.

'I swear to god this better be important' Lou impatiently said as she got off you to get it. You gave her a sly smile as she came and sat next to you pulling you onto her lap. 'What is it?' The Aussie twang more prominent when she was annoyed, you couldn't really hear who was on the other line so you played with her hair and kissed her cheek. 'WHAT!' That made you jump as you looked at her you could see a hint of a smirk but mostly anger, 'right, yeah I'm on my way.' She hung up and looked at you, she laughed at your confused face 'remember I said about the gang not setting my club on fire?' You nodded confused 'well I think they saw it as a challenge instead of a joke, come on honey. The quicker we get there the faster we can come home and I can make love to you all night.' She whispered the last bit which made you spring out of her lap to get your coat, hearing her chuckle behind you.
Yes, you where so happy💜

I hope you enjoyed reading this! What do people think about a Valentine's Day imagine? I have a couple of ideas but I'm always open for request!
Be kind 💜