Confused

Naruto’s Pov.

It must be a dream. Sasuke is back in my life. We love each other, well I think we love each other. I never was in love before so I’m not sure if this is the quote on quote love. I have had some girlfriends but we were never in love. But Sasuke makes me feel a different way and he’s only been here for a couple days. What the hell are we supposed to tell Amy and Tim?! What if they kick us out because we are gay or bisexual in some cases? Maybe I should tell Sasuke we shouldn’t be together or we need to tell them.

I get up and I went to Sasuke room and knocked on his door. He opened his door with a cheerful smile I have never seen him with.

Sasuke’s Pov.

I’m so happy! I got an awesome place to live and it’s with Naruto! I haven’t been this happy since Kiba finally got adopted. I laughed. Wow I hated Kiba so much.

I heard a knock on my door and it was my love so I smiled cheerfully but he looked like something was bothering him so I asked him what’s wrong.

“Sasuke we need to talk” He said

I grew pale and he entered my room. He sat on the edge of my bed and covered his face with his hands. This didn’t sound good, maybe I did something but how would I do something if I just got here. Maybe he’s not gay. My heart dropped and I sat next to him.

“What’s up Naruto?” I asked.

“Sasuke in the last 48 hours or more, you got here, we kissed and now we are in love. Is that how love works? And what hell are we supposed to tell Amy and Tim? “Yeah he just got here and we are in love”? 

“I’m sorry Naruto.. Maybe it’s just I haven’t had any affectionate contact and I saw you again and I pushed you in to it.. Jezz I didn’t even ask you were gay or not so I’m sorry. Friends still? I asked.

Naruto nodded yes “of course, who else will I have to play “dolls” with? He laughed

We laughed together and he left but some part of me was sad that I pushed him into something like that. Then another part wanted me to stop him and tell him don’t leave and love me. But he was wright everything was going way to fast, I didn’t have time to know him again. Maybe there might be something but I just need to be patient.

I love typing again! Don’t worry guys it’s still Sasunaru so calm your undies. I’m a little rusty at writing so tell me if it rocked or not lol buh bye I have to wright other chapters for my other stories!