The sparks

Sasuke pov.

I woke up. Its about 12

"damn I slept that long?'

I got up and to the sound of it doesn't sound like anyones up so I snuck into Naruto room to wake his lazy ass up. I jumped on his bed.

"wake up naruto!!"

"Sasuke leave me the fuck alone im tired" he mumbled

He must forgot who he was talking to so I jumped on him.

"ouch damn, Sasuke im up"

He rolled over causing me to fall and his dom self to fall on me.

"OWWW!!" I shouted

He blushed at the situation and stared at me. Its been weird being around Naruto now, I always feel a spark when we touch and I love it... I think I'm falling in love with my best friend.

I stared in to his blue orbs of eyes and felt something. I acturally wanted to kiss the jackass right now.

"ummm.. Naruto you can get off me now."

"oh sorry I just zoned out" he said

He got off me and helped me up

"im going to take a shower and ill be ready to go" I said

"okay"

Narutos pov.

STUPID NARUTO STUPID.... Why did I do that? I just loved the heat that radiated off his body. I never knew my sexuality and im starting to question it now. I never was interested in girls, well it could be that girls don't like me. I guess ill figure out soon.

"NARUTO!!!"

"WHAT!!" I shouted back

"COME HERE I NEED YOUR HELP!!"

I went into Sasuke room and into the bathroom. There he was just a towel around his waist. Hes really pale but its like a sexy type of pale. DID I JUST THINK SASUKE IS SEXY? WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?

"y-yes?" I asked him

"how do I turn on the water?' he asked

I laughed and turned on the water for him.

"there"

"thanks" he mumbled

"I would love a proper thank you mister high and powerful Sasuke" I said and smirked

"fine"

He shouted thank you while pushing me to fall but im not dumb so I grabbed his arm so he would fall to. If I fall someone is else coimg down with me.

Well I didn't think this through all the way because of course he fell on top of me.

"what the hell Naruto?"

He started to blush and never in my life I would think he would blush. Im pretty sure im blushing like a mad man to.

I was frozen and I felt so embarrassed and im pretty sure im starting to get a aroused by this. His face was just inches from mine and he still didn't get up. I don't know why but I leaned in and kissed him.

There it is the electricity, the sparks. His lips are soft and gentle, it feels right.

I broke the kiss and stared at him. He got up he looked like hes seen a ghost. I got up as quickly as I can and ran in my room and cried.

I just made the biggest mistake of my life...... I just kissed my best friend and he hasn't been here for more than a day. Hes going to hate me what do I do?

________________________

Hope you guys liked the chappy I have no life so I posted two today lol but you know what to do if you love it and you know what to tell me suggestions :D bye bye