Your eyes may trick you

———
Tommy watched from a distance as his
ex-friend forced Technoblade into a cage.
An anvil on a loose rope dangling above his brother,Poised to kill.His father chained to his house only just able to see the platform that they stood on. Tommy glared at the President.

The executioners cage was set up like a stage,for onlookers to view with joy as if it was a game, as if life was not on the line for someone Tommy held dear.

Yeah, Tubbo wasn't his friend any longer. He could've gotten away with exiling Tommy,not caring for Tommy. Not wanting Tommy. B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶m̶m̶y̶?̶

But Techno had given up his violent ways. This entire interaction was purely out of the paranoia The brunette had. Nothing more.

Tommy wouldn't let his elder brother die because of Tubbo.

Tommy wouldn't let his Dad suffer,thinking he'd lost his last son.
J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶v̶e̶

Tommy would save them both!  No one had to know who he was. He could just be Anonymous. He could help them, and not make them suffer the presence of "Tommyinnit". But Tommy knew better then to think he could do this alone.
He needed help,and fast.

Quickly downing an invisibility potion,he gripped the name tag in his palm. His plan already forming. He moved quickly, as Techno stalled for time,talking on and on about how the supposed democracy was killing him without trial.Unknowingly helping in his own escape.

Tommy came up behind the tallest person in the area. The older teens put together attire did nothing to hide his feelings on the mater.Regret and guilt already lining his face.Tommy smirked. Ranboo was positioned behind everyone else,no one would see this brief interaction.

Tommy threw an enderpearl behind the Tall teens figure. He placed his hand on Ranboos shoulder, holding him in place as he spoke.

"I need a favor."

Ranboo flinched at the contact,and tensed with the voice.His eyes darting to where the pressure on his arm was, before realizing the speaker was invisible.He seemed to attempt to put himself back together as he spoke quietly, voice unsure.

"I- What kind of favor?"

"You'll save a mans life. Prevent another from losing a son."

"I- Um-I think I can help you with that-
What-uh what do you need me to do? "

Tommy's smile brightened,Tommy knew Ranboo was a good person. And this execution went against his morals .The only problem was Ranboo had the back bone of a sock puppet. He was a follower and needed someone to encourage him to do what he wanted to most of the time.Now he was going to help Technoblade and Phil.Help Tommy. He didn't even know who he was talking too! He didn't know he was talking to the supposedly
long-dead boy.

"I just need you to switch the place of something. Your an Ender-man hybrid right?You can teleport things. Anyway,Just when the anvil is 'bout to hit Techno swap the thing that is tied on this leash with Technoblade."

Ranboo made a confused noise as the lead was pressed into his hands.Ranboo looked at the object for a long moment,before nodding his head to Tommy.The blonde took the leash back, And scurried away. He hurried over to a wild pig. Using the name tag to brand the pig As his older brother,Quickly tying the leash around the pig,then restraining the pig to a fence post. Tommy quickly checked that Carl the horse was alright grazing in the pasture nearby. Satisfied with his work Tommy sat Down.

Now all he had to do was wait for Techno to finish his monologue. Everyone would think his brother dead,and as such have no reason to bother him. Tommy would break his father out of his house arrest , and take him straight to Techno. Then he'd leave, let them forget he Existed. They would live in peace,and Tommy would silently protect them. They never would need to worry about the tyrants that ruled L'Manburg, because Tommy would kill anyone who tried to hurt his family again.

So Tommy waited.  And then the sound of a rope being cut and a heavy object falling whistled through the air. He tensed at the sound of flesh tearing.

And a message in the chat read

"Technoblade was squished too much"
-1 life; 0 lives remain.

But Tommy himself knew that the sever had lied as it had a year before.