A Rescue mission? More like drugging your dad!

Tommy would be the first to admit he did not think this through entirely.He held his breath as he snuck pass another guard. 'Jeez there are a lot of guards for one guy'

Though if Tommy was less biased he'd probably recognize that Philza was a force to be reckoned with. Much less an angry and grieving Philza.But in Tommy's head the only thought was 'Get to dad' W̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶P̶h̶i̶l̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶?̶

Tommy snuck pass another guard,clinging to the bottom of a elevated homes support beam. He was so close. Maybe I can jump from the roof on to 'Philza's terrace? Yeah that would work' Tommy shuffled up the pole from behind. Facing away from the paths before flipping around and pulling himself up on to the roof.

Alright hard part over. He watched the guards bellow him move, shifting around before leaving the range of sight for the terrace. Tommy jumped onto the porch.Grunting as he landed. He heard shuffling from inside the house. Loud clanking and jostling of chains.

Tommy made sure his mask covered his face. M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶f̶i̶s̶h̶.̶ ̶H̶i̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶g̶r̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶k̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶?̶
Tommy didn't know. He couldn't bring himself to find out either. He took a breath, before opening the door on the balcony and stepping through.

He almost threw up at the sight of H̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶a̶d̶ Phil. His wings were bound together by iron chains, and a metal cuff around his foot clasped him to the floor. Red irritation,could be seen even from over here, was around his ankle. Implying a struggle. Bandages wrapped around his shoulder-

Tommy wasn't able to continue his assessment, as Phil spoke up. A glare in his eyes.

"You here to mock my sons death as well?"

The venom in his voice stung at Tommy's heart and compelled him to reveal his secrets to the man. He steeled himself before he spoke.Just the fact that anyone had mocked Philza for losing his son pissed Tommy off to no degree.

"No Philza. I am Amal, and I am here to free you."

Philza growled

"Couldn't have done that before my Son was murdered? Huh 'Amal'?"

Tommy flinched unseen to Phil. Because while Technoblade wasn't dead it reminded him all to much of Wilbur. His other older brother that had died in the blast, when L'manburg exploded. The Toxic radiation foaming from Phil's words hurt Tommy's well repressed memories. That'd he'd preferably keep repressed, thanks.

"I assure you, it is not how it appears to be."

When Tommy moved to free Phil, The man pointed a knife at him.

"And Technoblades alive and well. You can stay over there Amal, I don't need your bloody hands touching my wings."

Phil had no idea how ironic that was. But if Tommy didn't get this done soon Techno was 100% barging in here to get Phil on his own. That would not hold up the whole 'ah yes Technoblade is dead' Shiitic going on in L'manburg, which he wanted to preserve. It was Technos best shot at peace. At domestic life.