Chapter 1

Mei POV

It's been a year and a half since I took (y/n) in. In that time he has never once used his Sharingan since the night we met, and I'm glad he hasn't because after he ran out of chakra he passed out and didn't wake up for three full days. He just began crawling as of last week. "Ok, you can do it, come on crawl to Mama." I said as (y/n) chewed on his fingers, "Come on you can do it. I know you can do it." I said, suddenly he began to cry, "Shh, it's alright Mama's here." I said as I picked him up, "Feels like someone needs to be changed." I said as I carried him to our room.

"There! All better." I said as I pulled (y/n)'s pants back up, "Who's Mama's big boy?" I said sweetly before I kissed his forehead, "Mommy lovey sou so so much, but it's time for Mommy to go to work." I said as he grabbed my finger, "Oh honey, don't make Mama feel bad for leaving." I said. "Oh! I know what to do!" I said happily. 

"I want recovery efforts of the Executioners Blade, Samehada, Kiba tripled. I want to see each of these blades on my desk as soon as possible." I said as I bounced (y/n), "L-Lady Mizukage, it is difficult to take you seriously about these matters while you're actively bouncing a baby." a shinobi said, "I can assure you that my caring for my child is not a hindrance to my duties as Muzukage in the slightest." I said, "That's not the point. The Mizukage must be the pillar of strength above all else. A baby does not show strength, it shows our enemies a weakness to exploit." he said, "Careful. You are about to cross a line that is likely to get you killed." I said coldly, "If you want strength I would be more than happy to show you my Kekkei Genkai." I said coldly as I pressed my hand down on my desk causing steam bellowed from my hand, "I-I apologize Lady Mizukage!" he said in fear, "Never call my ability to lead Kirigakure into question again or I will leave a far more lasting impression with my lava release." I said, "Now go." I said making the shinobi leave, "Finally! Alone with my baby!" I said as I nuzzled (y/n).

Mira POV

"Mom, could you watch me use the new Jutsu I learned?" I asked, "I'd love to darling." mom said I took a step back and formed my hand signs, "Ninja Art! Cat's Eye Jutsu!" I said as my pupils turned into slits, "AND NOW! NINJA ART! CLAW CREATION!" I said as my nails grew into claws, "Mira. That's amazing. But honey you already have the Sharingan, what use would your Cat's Eye Jutsu be to someone lie you?" Mom said, "I made the Cat's Eye Jutsu for you Mom. Now you can have eyes like mine. This Jutsu sharpens your vision drastically and allows you to see in the dark. But after a while, it starts to hurt my eyes so I don't like using it for more than an hour at a time." I said as I deactivated both my Jutsu, "Mira I say we celebrate you creating a new Jutsu. How about we go have barbeque from the restaurant you told me about the other day for dinner." she said.

Mei POV

"Ok, sweetie let's try this one more time. Come on, crawl to Mama, you can do it." I said as (y/n) started to crawl towards me, "Oh my God! You're doing it! That's it come on! You did it...wait where are you going?" I said as he crawled past me to the window and looked out at something, "Oh, did you see a kitty? Is there a kitty out there?" I said as I picked him up, "Come on sweetie, it's time for dinner." I said.