Chapter 5

Mira POV

I've been living with Mei and (y/n) for a few months now, Mei made me enroll in the academy. Today's my first day and I'll be assigned to a team, I went to the meeting place, and found a grown woman waiting for me.

 Today's my first day and I'll be assigned to a team, I went to the meeting place, and found a grown woman waiting for me

"So you're the first one to arrive. You're Mira Nii, right? I'm your new Sensei, my name is Setsuna Tatsuko." she said as she sheathed her blade. "Lady fifth told me you were special and to keep a close eye on you." she said as she put her hand on my head, "Welcome to the team." she said sweetly, "You remind me of..." I began to say, "IT'S YOU!" Ashura snapped, "Miss Kiba. Settle down." Setsuna said sternly, "Yes Setsuna Sensei." Ashura said, "H-Hi I'm Hana Kamado, but please feel free to call me Hana, Mira Sempai." Hana said drawing my attention.

"Well seems we all know each other it's time for our first mission

"Well seems we all know each other it's time for our first mission. I know it's a bit early, but I think it's perfect for you girls. We are tasked with returning a lost child to his mother. He wandered out into the woods and got lost." Setsuna Sensei said.

We had just started our mission when our target fell into our path unconscious. "I've been looking for you, Mira." a man said.

Setsuna POV

"I've been looking for you, Mira." a man said as he emerged from the trees.

" a man said as he emerged from the trees

His eyes filled me with dread. "Tsukuyomi." he said coldly as the world turned red and millions of crows swarmed me. Once they passed I found myself on a cross surrounded by the man who filled me with dread. "W-Who are you?!" I asked in fear, "I am Itachi Uchiha. And this is the Tsukuyomi, you will be here for seventy-two hours." he said as he stabbed me over and over and over! He kept stabbing me for what felt like years, "One second has now passed." he said.

Mira POV

"SENSEI! HANA!" I said as I tried to wake them, "FOCUS ON THE ENEMY! We can't help them if we're dead!" Ashura said as we drew our blades, she ran to stab the enemy but fell to her knees, "I am here to talk." he said calmly, I jumped back to keep distance between us. I knew I could block any ranged attacks he could throw at me, "Distance is only an advantage when you and your opponent are on equal footing." he said as he poked my forehead, "As you can see I have no problem reaching you." he said, "Who are you? Why are you so obsessed with me and my brother?!" I asked, "I'm obsessed, am I? I'd say I'm more invested, after all, what father wouldn't be interested in his children." he said shocking me, "I came here to tell you, the woman you call mother, Yugito Nii, has died." he said as he tried to leave, but I grabbed his robe, "What are you planning?" I asked, "I want to see which of you will surpass me. You and your brother are destined to fight and kill one another." he said.

I released my team and we all went home. "MEI!" I shouted as I entered her office, "While we are...Mira, are you alright?" Mei asked, "M-My mother I need you to find her. Her name is Yugito, Yugito Nii. I-I need to know she's alright." I said, suddenly her expression changed. She looked sad, "Mira you should take a seat." she said, "No I will not. Send someone to find my Mom! I want my mother!" I demanded, "Mira, please just sit down." she said softly, "NO! I WILL NOT!" I yelled, suddenly she hugged me, "I'm so sorry. I can't tell you that she's alright. I just received news that the Jinchuriki, Yugito Nii, was killed in battle." she said as tears flowed from my eyes.