The Best Night At The Cheesecake Factory

"Meep meep" beaker said
"Not in the office Beaker!"
"Meep..." he responded sadly
"When we get home we can do that, but let's keep our voices down in the office, I don't really want the other to know about us. You know how they are."
"Meep meep meep, meep meep."
"I know Beaker, maybe one day." I knew how important it was to him to tell our friends about us, but I was still scared.

"Do you want to go to the cheesecake factory tonight?"
"Meep meep meep?"
"There's no occasion we just haven't been in a while."
"Meep."
"Why don't you meet me at the car? I need to get my jacket."
"Meep meep."
"Love you too." I kissed him on the cheek.

They drove home first so they could change out of their work clothes into the appropriate fancy attire for a cheesecake factory.

There was a hole in my heart that only Beaker could fill. I hoped he would be in my life to fill it forever, but we never talked about long term commitment and I had no idea how he felt about marriage. My felt eyes scanned the room from side to side trying to find the engagement ring. My heart pounded loudly and doubt started to set in. What if he didn't want this? What if he didn't want to get married. I probably should've asked him before I got him a ring. I let out a long sigh and said "Honeydew! You can do this!"

Beaker walked in as I said that, "Meep, meep meep?"
"Oh sorry Beakie I was talking to myself."
"Meep meep?
"I'm fine. Now let's go get some cheesecake."

We got in the car and headed towards their local cheesecake factory, we were both excited to see their regular waiter, and what new cheesecakes they had in stock. I was excited for more reasons than that, I was going to do it tonight. I was going to propose to the love of my life tonight, I can do it! I love him and he loves me, I know I can do this and I'm sure it will go well. 

"Well.. I know we haven't really talked about this but" I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. "Will you marry me?"
Beaker's eyes filled with tears. "Meep!"
I was so excited that he said yes and I was ready to spend the rest of my life with this muppet.