Let's Sue athe Piggy

"Okay Kermit, We'll do it! We're going to sue Miss Piggy!" I said into the phone.
"I'm glad to hear that! We can get started as soon as you're ready!" Kermit really was excited to sue his bigoted ex.
"I think we're ready now. Right Beakie?"
"Meep!"
"Alright then how about we meet up later today? We could discuss it over lunch, does noon work for you guys?"
"Lunch sounds great. See you then." I hung up the phone and we began to get ready for the day.

We had our breakfast, Beakie's favorite meal of the day, pancakes, waffles, and an omelet. We took our showers and got dressed in our normal clothes. It was still hard to process that we would be suing Miss Piggy, I mean she was our boss for so long and now she's our greatest enemy.

"Meep, meep meep."
"Thanks Beakie poo, I know it'll all be okay, and that this is for the best, it's just a little hard to process everything."
"Meep?"
"I do still want to do it, I believe Kermit, I do think this is the right choice."
"Meep meep."
"Love you too babe."

We met up at the Starbucks across the street from the cafe. I got a black coffee with 2 creams, Beaker got a Strawberry Creme Frappuccino, and Kermit got a Pumpkin Spiced Latte. This was a great environment to figure out how to sue our homophobic boss, nothing like pop music and overpriced coffee to help one focus.

"Okay so I found a good lawyer named Lionel Hutz." Kermit handed us Lionel Hutz's resume, it was very impressive. He had graduated from Harvard and went on to win many important cases on a multitude of different topics from copyright of old cartoons to all-you-can-eat buffet specials.
"Meep meep!"
"I agree with Beaker, he looks very qualified, I think he'll work."
"Okay great, I'll call him and set up a meeting."
"Thank you so much for helping us with this, Kermit."
"No problem, I'm always willing to help my friends."
"Meep meep!"
"You're right! I do love toaster strudels." Kermit said.

We chatted for a few more minutes before we left.

"Meep."
"I know, I'm scared too but we have to stay strong and go through this court trial."
"Meep meep." Beaker then reached out and brought me into a tight hug, we were going to get through this together.