•2 Days Before Bite•

Michael - 12
Elizabeth - 9
Chris - 7
You - 6
--------------------------------------
Elizabeth's POV
..
Hmm.. Im bored But Michael Is Playing or Hanging out With His Friends,Chris Is Sleeping but Eh Im Glad Michael Didn't Make Fun Of Chris This Time Hmm Dad And Mom Is At Work But What About..
Oh! What About Y/n! Maybe We Can Play Dress Up If She Is Not Training Or Maybe Playing Games and All! Hehe That Sounds Fun! I'll Check On Y/n.

~Mini Time Skip Brought You By Mini ???-Dono and Mini Y/n Training Together~
..
3rd POV
.
"Oh N/N!" Elizabeth Called For You.
"Yes Lizzy-NeeSan?" You Replied Back.
"Lets Play Dress Up Together Or Maybe Playing Games Together if You Want Because Well Im Bored Micheal Is Hanging Out With His Friends and Chris Is Sleeping And Dad and Mom Is Working So! I Dont Have Anyone To Play With Except You Of Course N/N!" Elizabeth Says.
"Oh, Sure Lizzy-Neesan!" You Agreed Playing With Elizabeth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Mini Time Skip [ Sorry For Many Time Skip-]-
Your POV
..
I've Done Playing With Lizzy-NeeSan but Im Still Bored Hmm..Lizzy Right Now Is Sleeping Like Chris-Niisan So what Do I Do...
Oh! I Get It Maybe I'll Train With My [Weapon Choice]! Thats A Pretty Good Idea Then Maybe I Can Make Hot Coffee For Daddy Because 2 Hours Later He Is Gonna Get Back To Home From Work Mm Alrightsy I'll Train Now.
--------------------------------------
~Time Skip After You Train~
..
Still Your POV'S
.
.
.
.
Phew! Well That Training Was Hard And Tough! Atleast Its Useful For Defense Myself! Damn Im All Sweaty I'll take a Shower Then I'll Make The Hot Coffee For Daddy!

3rd POV'S
..
After Y/n Take a Shower She Continues Making a Hot Coffee and Prepare Toast's For Her Dad. { Oh God What a Very Good Kid! }
When Its All Done She Heard The Door Open And Deep Footsteps Sounds Like Her Father Has Gone Back Home From Work.
She Thens Prepared The Toast To The Plate And The Coffee Of Mug Into The Table She Then Writes " Have Fun Drinking The Coffee And Eating The Toast Dad! ~Y/n" She Puts The Paper Beside The Plate and Goes To Her Bedroom To Take a Rest.
--------------------------------------
..
William's POV
..
I Came Back From work I was Very Tired and Hungry But When I Smell Some Delicious Smell.
I quickly Go To The Dinning Room Only To See A Plate Full Of 5 Toast And A Mug Of Warm Coffee To Be Honest Its My Favorite Food So I'll Dig In.
When Im Already Finished The Food I See A Piece of Paper Beside The Plate I Got Curios Because Maybe The Papaer Inside is The One Who Make The Meal. I Opened The Paper Only To See " Have Fun Drinking The Coffee And Eating The Toast Dad! ~Y/n".
So Y/n Make My Favorite Meal? What a Good Soul Of Her I Promise I'll Always Protect My Kids Including Michael Even He Make Fun Of Chris.. I Love You My Kids..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Again HEHE